Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Actions Speak Louder Than Words - I'm Done Dissing D-Rose & the Chicago Bulls...

I've been trying to make this thread for weeks now. I wanted to see FIBA die down before I make a judgment. I am done dissing the Bulls and D-Rose...for now. Actions speak louder than words. There's no point of saying anything until the season starts and we will see what will happen. Third time's the charm. Members like nathanjizzle and poido123, invade every D-Rose hate thread crying and moaning like little girls. All you both do is jack off to D-Rose and defend him like you are dating the guy. It's a damn shame that you get erections from defending D-Rose. Stop wasting your time, numb nuts. We all are entitled to our opinions and an opinion is never wrong, so stop trying to stop people from voicing their views. Your keystrokes can be used for something else.

This comment was the last straw for me with this nonsense that I had to voice my opinion:

Another...Rose...thread.

Can't help yourself can you?

This off season is killing me. I hope rose gets a great start to the season to put an end to this nonsense.

Tbh, I dont care for rose and his stats all that much but I'd like to see him dominate just to end the hate.

Seriously? Like I said before, this dick smoker is in every LeBron thread trolling and baiting, but that's okay. When you talk about his boo thang, Derrick Rose, all hell breaks loose. I am tired of the PMSing. Look, I am tired of hearing about the Bulls being #1 in the east and D-Rose is MVP again nonsense. If you want to say this drivel to make yourselves feel better that's fine, but you know what's going to happen.

Let's crown the Bulls #1, but if you say the Cavs will be #1, OMFGLOLZ! What makes the Bulls get this crown? Tired of the hype and overrating of the Bulls and D-Rose. I am tired of it. D-Rose defenders always say wait and see or he is rusty. How many excuses are you going to come up with? All this is is hypocrisy and you know it. I know it. Let's cut the B.S. 2 years of rust? Lick my p***y.

We will see in December how this turns out. It's going to be funnier to sit on the sidelines rather than talk, talk and talk. There's a reason why people hate the Bulls and D-Rose. I respect the hell out of Joakim Noah now. I hated the guy. I still hate the rest of the Bulls even overrated Thibs.

How about this...How about the Bulls do something of significance before you crown these mofos title contenders and champions. This crap has to stop. I am also tired of hearing about "well, Rose in 2011" I don't give a flying fuzz nut about what Rose did in 2011. Stop using that as a crutch. It's not 2011 anymore. It's 2014.

I will admit, last year when Rose got injured again I laughed my ass off for 30 minutes. I wanted to come on ISH to see nathanjizzle cry Niagara Falls because his baby went down again. I laughed like legitimately laughed, really hard. I told the people I know "I told you so." This year? I am not going to do that. Actions speak louder than words.

The Bulls need to do more than have Rose back for the season. Every year this team is a contender, but guess what? They never make it out of the 2nd round. They made the ECF in 2011, oh wow, whoopie! What happened? They got slaughtered. The audacity you have to say LeBron fans are jealous or afraid of Rose has to be one of the dumbest thing I have ever read on the Internet. Ripthekik aka russwest0 tried to make up this B.S. about "if Rose wasn't injured, LeBron wouldn't have any rings." WTF? Huh? Come again? Pardon me? Excuse me? What? What's that? Say that again? What did you say? The Heat massacred the Bulls every time they are in the playoffs, but the fans are scared? Keep saying those things to yourself to make yourself feel better.

I am tired of the hype. I am tired of the overrating. Put up or shut up. Don't sing it, bring it. Don't talk about it, be about it. Talk crap for years and it's the same result. What makes you think it's going to be different now? I want the Bulls/Cavs ECF, so I can see you c*m guzzlers bleed from your v*****s again. No more dissing from me. I know how it's going to end. Cena wins lol. Bulls lose lmao.

Default Re: Actions Speak Louder Than Words - I'm Done Dissing D-Rose & the Chicago Bulls...

Too long, actually read.

D-Skittle = trash.

20% in FIBA is utterly terrible. One of the worst showings I've ever seen from a supposed superstar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Actions Speak Louder Than Words - I'm Done Dissing D-Rose & the Chicago Bulls...

You really just melt down over that post, bro? Was this actually necessary?

70 posts in and already letting other posters control you.

So weak.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Very good NBA starter

It's ok we still got an army of rose haters to fill the void

Inb4 poido reports me again

This is the most insecure post ive ever read since pauks lion essay
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 09-17-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Home of the 16

Oh my god. Look, dad! A meltdown!

OP, what team do you support ?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    70 posts since 2012, whose alt is this?
    fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    OP, what team do you support ?

Team Bitchmade, it seems.

OP is 100 percent on point. Poido and his fellow Bulls fans are huge cry babies.

Makes a thread out of nowhere attacking me with 70 posts? Free rent

Cocaine80s or one of the other Lebron d.ckriders, you forgot to change over from your alt

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Team Bitchmade, it seems.
    What did he say that wasn't truthful to an extent ?

I asked the question because it could probably stem from a team he supports.