Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM   #1111
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 5th Annual ISH Money League

You guys know Kenny Britt is about to blow the fck up right?

Quick out for the year...Rams defense all injured, offense will have to throw a ton.

BRITT IS SOMETHING
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #1112
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welp, this has to be the week. Stafford, Cobb and Forte are all on byes and I'm going against a very tough Jazz873 team who is third in the league in overall scoring. I don't lose anything going from Stafford to Roethlisberger, though Ben is going against the Ravens on Sunday night.

But, I'm forced to start both Dwayne Bowe and Hakeem Nicks with Forte and Cobb out. I'm only predicted to score 111 points. Jazz has some nice matchups. Marshawn against Oakland? Uh oh.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #1113
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just replaced Nicks with Kenny Stills.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM   #1114
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RBA big deal if you lose one, you could lose the next two and still be in 1st place.

Stills is miles better than Nicks
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #1115
FUTěN
Decent playground baller

FUTěN is considered somewhat coolFUTěN is considered somewhat coolFUTěN is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
You guys know Kenny Britt is about to blow the fck up right?

Quick out for the year...Rams defense all injured, offense will have to throw a ton.

BRITT IS SOMETHING

I had him lower in my queue to pick up, he could be decent. He's not what he used to be for those few blissful games. And tough schedule & Austin Davis has had his 15 minutes, he's turned back to a pumpkin now.

Of course I ended up getting two pickups with Week 10 byes and I'll have to drop one next week to field a team, lousy planning there.
FUTěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #1116
FUTěN
Decent playground baller

FUTěN is considered somewhat coolFUTěN is considered somewhat coolFUTěN is considered somewhat cool

RBA plays like we have to pay $ to make pickups. Should have dropped Nicks ages ago.
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM   #1117
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

My team has some tough matchups this week, my 3 game winning streak may come to a end
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #1118
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUTěN
RBA plays like we have to pay $ to make pickups. Should have dropped Nicks ages ago.
Meh, I like giving guys a chance to improve when I'm not forced to play them. I thought coming into this season that Nicks would be a nice consistent weapon for Luck. It looks like that isn't going to happen. Nicks was one of the fastest "really good" to "useless" receivers I can remember in a while.

There were a few years there where he was the best option on a really good offense and it wasn't that long ago. I guess injuries robbed him of that talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
RBA big deal if you lose one, you could lose the next two and still be in 1st place.

Stills is miles better than Nicks

I have a pretty remarkable season going. I've started as good as 5-0 before in fantasy leagues, but I've never even seen a team 8-0 in a competitive league where people actually give a sh!t.

Definitely noteworthy at this stage.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #1119
FUTěN
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
My team has some tough matchups this week, my 3 game winning streak may come to a end

Good. Looking to get sole possession of 2nd place this weekend.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #1120
FUTěN
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Meh, I like giving guys a chance to improve when I'm not forced to play them. I thought coming into this season that Nicks would be a nice consistent weapon for Luck. It looks like that isn't going to happen. Nicks was one of the fastest "really good" to "useless" receivers I can remember in a while.

There were a few years there where he was the best option on a really good offense and it wasn't that long ago. I guess injuries robbed him of that talent.

Yeah, I think he's a shell of his former self now. Fair point though, I've definitely gotten rid of guys too early before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I have a pretty remarkable season going. I've started as good as 5-0 before in fantasy leagues, but I've never even seen a team 8-0 in a competitive league where people actually give a sh!t.

Definitely noteworthy at this stage.

I guess I owe yahoo an apology, you really did have the best draft.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: