Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AB Beasting!

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: AB Beasting!

He only has himself to blame if he ends up a bust.

Isn't AB = Aaron Brooks ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    What the hell does Rebraca have to do with anything? Wasn't he like 30 his rookie year?
    Just pointing out how stupid per 36 is. Nick Fazekas had a per 36 of 14/12 if you want someone closer in age .

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

he can still become good player as say..hmm Clarence Weatherspoon

Is he good? Can MIA get him?

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Fat man's Antoine Walker is breaking out

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

yes per 36 are imaginary numbers.

with that said, Bennett is actually playing very well lately. It's become very obvious to anyone who watches the cavs regularly.

I want MB to play Bennett more, but I also don't want Bennett to develop the bad habits that Kyrie and Dion picked up during their rookie years.

Patience people. We all wanna see him get 30 mins a game but he has to get those fundamentals down first.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    yes per 36 are imaginary numbers.

with that said, Bennett is actually playing very well lately. It's become very obvious to anyone who watches the cavs regularly.

I want MB to play Bennett more, but I also don't want Bennett to develop the bad habits that Kyrie and Dion picked up during their rookie years.

Patience people. We all wanna see him get 30 mins a game but he has to get those fundamentals down first.
    This.

and another thing for cavs fans to consider...

Why doesn't MB get credit for AB's improvement throughout the season? Did he not have a very difficult job to do rebuilding that kid's confidence? He played like he was broken.

His defense actually looks not too bad either. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Instead all i just see is "MIKE BROWN'S FAULT"

This kid has tremendous potential. I really don't get Mike Brown on this one (welp, I don't get him on anything). AB should be playing at least 25 minutes a night, hell, he should be starting at this point. But all he gets are inconsistent minutes. He had a nice dunk yesterday, something that could get him going; Brown pulls him out.

There's no doubt in my mind Bennett will become a legit 20/10 guy. He has such a rare skillset for this league. So here's hoping our next coach will give him the minutes he needs.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    This kid has tremendous potential. I really don't get Mike Brown on this one (welp, I don't get him on anything). AB should be playing at least 25 minutes a night, hell, he should be starting at this point. But all he gets are inconsistent minutes. He had a nice dunk yesterday, something that could get him going; Brown pulls him out.

There's no doubt in my mind Bennett will become a legit 20/10 guy. He has such a rare skillset for this league. So here's hoping our next coach will give him the minutes he needs.
    I think hr could come out strong next season with a full offseason and preseason to get in peak condition and build up his confidence. People are dismissing the notion of it happening completely but lebron on the cavs would be a threat for 5 years +
    All they would need is a good coach who can set a winning environment (im sure lebron would help). Lebron is known to be one of the hardest workers, imagine what he could do with these young talented dudes like kyrie, waiters, tt, bennett if they had something to work towards.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntygmdb-q0Q

Kid gets decent minutes, guarateed double double.

February: 8.4 and 5.4 on 18 minutes.

He will be the reason Mike Brown never coaches again and the reason Chris Grant gets another gig.

Oh yeah, will be an all star some day.
    Right, wrong, and wrong.

Mike Brown never coaches again.
    Chris Grant never gets a GM gig again.
    Anthony fatass Bennett will never be an all-star. Thomas Robinson has more hope

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    What the hell does Rebraca have to do with anything? Wasn't he like 30 his rookie year?

AB is still a pup and, yes, with the kind of minutes he really should be getting right now, he'd be putting up double-doubles pretty much every night. Kid has improved quite a bit. Unfortunately, Mike Brown would rather play Tristan 38 minutes a night for some unknown reason.
    The future savior of Cleveland amirite?

After driving Lebron and Kyrie out of town, is this the player Cavs fans will finally rally around?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew

Well aside from being a bit moronic, Mike Brown is faced with the "it's make the playoffs or be unemployed" conundrum so his mindset is geared more towards winning opposed to development. Unfortunately for Cavs fans, he has accomplished little of both for the majority of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Well aside from being a bit moronic, Mike Brown is faced with the "it's make the playoffs or be unemployed" conundrum so his mindset is geared more towards winning opposed to development. Unfortunately for Cavs fans, he has accomplished little of both for the majority of the year.

I'd say AB and dellevadova have been developing pretty nicely. Karasev hasn't gotten any time.

There is no dilemma that mike brown is facing this season it's always been about making the playoffs and everybody knew AB was coming off the bench this season. Also with a new that will be brought in GM MB is a lame duck coach. It doesn't matter if the cavs win out for the remainder of the season, MB is probably done no matter what happens.