Default Anyone else really interested in how Lebron will play next year?

He truly has zero pressure on him now; he could retire and be completely fine. I wonder if he'll play even better without all the pressure to bring one to Cleveland or if he won't care enough.

I wonder if he focuses more on winning a DPOY award now since that's one award he's always wanted.

Default Re: Anyone else really interested in how Lebron will play next year?

The same he does every year. Coast the RS, and actually try in the postseason.

Idk why people think Lebron should be content after winning just 1 title in Cleveland.
    He has a legit shot to be the 2nd GOAT, I'm sure another ring is the only thing on his mind.

He solidified his standing as still the best in the game in the Finals. He will coast, regular season means shit to his legacy.

Very good NBA starter

He will do what he's always done...

Coast and have people say, "Lebron's declined athletically. He's slower"

Only to go 2 weeks showcasing his elite athleticism. Then he will go back to coasting.

He's not hitting a cliff athletically until about 34. 31-32 year old Bron will be about what he was this past season.

it will be business as usual. 56-62 wins. strive in june