Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Lightbulb LeBronGate: LeBron confiscated 2 video tapes of him being dunked on at his camp

He was hosting the LeBron James Skills Academy when Jordan Crawford posterized him. There were two people video taping the camp when after the dunk, they were forced to turn their tapes over.
    AKRON, Ohio -- What happens at LeBron's camp stays at LeBron's camp.
    A minor controversy erupted at the LeBron James Skills Academy on Monday night when two videographers recorded a pickup game in which Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunked on James.

Gary Parrish reported on CBSSports.com that a Nike representative confiscated tapes of the dunk after conferring with James.
    Ryan Miller, who videotaped the dunk and had his tape confiscated, detailed the events to CBSSports.com.

"[Nike Basketball senior director Lynn Merritt] just said, 'We have to take your tape,' " Miller said. "They took it from other guys, too."
    Miller said he had been filming all day and had his tapes confiscated only after Crawford's dunk over James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller told CBSSports.com. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.' "

Minutes later, Miller said Merritt demanded his tape.

"There's nothing I can think of besides LeBron just not wanting it online," Miller told CBSSports.com. "It's a good story to tell people, I guess. But then again, I'm kind of pissed. I lost my tape."

A spokesman for James said he had no comment.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4315071

Banned

Default Re: LeBronGate: LeBron confiscated 2 video tapes of him being dunked on at his camp

This is from 2009 or did it happen again? Warriorfan alt?

Default Re: LeBronGate: LeBron confiscated 2 video tapes of him being dunked on at his camp

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    This is from 2009 or did it happen again? Warriorfan alt?
    This is from 2009, Jordan Crawford went on to become an NBA player. And OP is clearly warriorfan's alt.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

You forgot to introduce yourself as a Hornet fan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    This is from 2009, Jordan Crawford went on to become an NBA player. And OP is clearly warriorfan's alt.
    I know that's why i asked op because unless it happened again why repost an old story we all know

You guys remember Dell Curry? He played for the Raptors and Hornets. His son is looking like he'll be a first round draft pick in the upcoming draft. Honestly though, doesn't seem that special to me, he's got no athleticism or size. Just a shooter..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I never knew the kid that dunked on LeBron was Jordan Crawford. He played with the Warriors for a season a few years ago.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    You guys remember Dell Curry? He played for the Raptors and Hornets. His son is looking like he'll be a first round draft pick in the upcoming draft. Honestly though, doesn't seem that special to me, he's got no athleticism or size. Just a shooter..
    Fast forward to 2015 and this is true

Speaking of which, wtf happened to Jordan Crawford?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    I never knew the kid that dunked on LeBron was Jordan Crawford. He played with the Warriors for a season a few years ago.
    So you don't converse with your other personalities?