Local High School Star

Default If I was to introduce Andre Igoudala to you

Perhaps I would first mention that he is one of the leagues best defenders and playmakers? Or Maybe I would start with individual accolades like being an all-star and leading his team to the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals (something Chris Bosh never accomplished), Better yet Maybe I could just start with Igoudala as the NBA champions and Finals MVP winner. Regardless we have a man, in his peak, who prior to joining the warriors, was already accomplished star and had success in the playoffs.

Now surround this star with a few small names like Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and Stephen Curry and what do you get? Something that has never been done before by any NBA team ever, an all-star calibre talent at every position of the game.

Local High School Star

Default Re: If I was to introduce Andre Igoudala to you

What is Igoudala's worth some might ask?

Harrison Barnes was offered a contract worth over 122million dollars.

Igoudala is recognised universally as being arguably twice the defender and offensive player Barnes is.

Therefore Igoudala is severely underpaid and that benefits the warriors tremendously.

Just a fun fact.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Yes he is the best perimeter defender on the warriors and a key player

That is why during the Commissioner forced game 6 when Iguodala's back started locking up, it was huge

Here is a clip of Andre not even being able to bend over

On top of that Golden State's best rim protector and their only playable Center went out simultaneously with a knee injury

That is the reason why LeBron was able to score efficiently for the first time, because Golden State was missing their 3 best defensive players: Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, and Andrew Bogut

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

That is why during the Commissioner forced game 6 when Iguodala's back started locking up, it was huge

On top of that Golden State's best rim protector and their only playable Center went out simultaneously with a knee injury

That is the reason why LeBron was able to score efficiently for the first time, because Golden State was missing their 3 best defensive players: Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, and Andrew Bogut
    Here is Kyrie Irving:

And here is Kevin Love:

Those guys are the 2nd and 3rd best player on the Cavs. Those guys played 0 games at the NBA finals 2015.

That is the reason why Golden State have one scrub ring. Shit don't even count.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Bogut played 10 minutes a game. LeBron scored 41 with Bogut playing ~8 minutes and a healthy Iguodala.

Curry's torn [COLOR="Black"]v[/COLOR]agina caused him to choke and GSW lost the game.

If you're using the injury excuse, Love and Irving were out last season and Shump was playing with a torn groin and shoulder. Irving and Love were playing hurt this season as well.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Liked Iggy in Philly, he'ss always had a pleasing game

It's very funny how Durant got roasted for doing the exact same thing Iggy did.

Only Iggy had meeting with the Warriors DURING the 7 game series... Had the nickname The Mole ever since

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    It's very funny how Durant got roasted for doing the exact same thing Iggy did.

Only Iggy had meeting with the Warriors DURING the 7 game series... Had the nickname The Mole ever since
    Mainly because Iggy was never recognized as Top 2-3 player in the league.