Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Decent playground baller PTstyle272's Avatar

Default Re: What happened to InsideHoops? It used to be a decent place to talk basketball.

Ezboard Insidehoops>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Default Re: What happened to InsideHoops? It used to be a decent place to talk basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    it was essentially the same thing in 2001. There were just fewer people so everyone got to know each other well so even the trolls weren't as annoying. there are so many people now it takes awhile to figure out if someone is a troll or just stupid. So it's kind of frustrating.

But it's essentially what it always was.
    Come on the otc was way better back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    ISH is the oldest/first Basketball board ever... 1999 I think. Was still sucking on my moms titties.

Lotta legendary Posters... the old board was really good I heard, and ISH's Peak was 2005-2007, you can read alot of threads from that time and notice the quality talk.
    '02-'04 was the peak. By '06 and the switchover this place was in ruins.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Come on the otc was way better back in the day.

There was no otc in the time I meant. There was something called a smack forum for the express purpose of letting people fight without messing up the nba board. But there was no off the court....which led to a whole other thing. The OTC isn't that old

Banned

Who is the oldest active member still posting

It's always been bad. The same garbage, just with different players and different contexts.

Banned

I think a big problem is people get banned for doing stupid shit but they just keep posting on an alt and so there's never any incentive for them to actually stop being a bad poster.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

basketball has left its golden age

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I think a big problem is people get banned for doing stupid shit but they just keep posting on an alt and so there's never any incentive for them to actually stop being a bad poster.
    Gotta ban IP addresses rather than usernames.

When a guy like Euroleague is allowed to post, you know it's not a forum where intelligent basketball talk can be found.