Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Dennis Rodman defended Hulk Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I haven't heard the audio, but fathers can be really protective of their daughters.
    There have always been rumours that Hulk likes his daughter a little too much, so he was probably upset that it would be black dick before daddy dick.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    that's not what people are upset about
    Does it really matter? Black people hate white people and are easily the biggest racists out there...and they say shit non stop and nobody cares. It's become a joke how every little racist thing a white person says they get vilified for, but black people can spew the most vile racist shit every day and nobody cares.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Does it really matter? Black people hate white people and are easily the biggest racists out there...and they say shit non stop and nobody cares. It's become a joke how every little racist thing a white person says they get vilified for, but black people can spew the most vile racist shit every day and nobody cares.
    I agree and I;m black which is why I have no interest in racism news. I hear blacks all the time express their hate for whites and then have a nerve to get mad when a white person does the same thing. You can't have it both ways, express your hate for whites and then get mad when they do the same
    Last edited by sportsfan76; 07-25-2015 at 04:02 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Black people hate white people and are easily the biggest racists out there

Do you have any facts/proof to justify this statement? Just wondering.

thats not the audio you imbecile

people make mistakes. the transcript for the audio makes it sound like he was ranting about his dumbass daughter and that he was salty about her choices. who knows what is really in the man's heart

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    thats not the audio you imbecile

people make mistakes. the transcript for the audio makes it sound like he was ranting about his dumbass daughter and that he was salty about her choices. who knows what is really in the man's heart
    Chill out...I was on youtube and that was just there and then I read this thread. So the hulkster hates black people? Who cares. I hate how everyone has to walk on eggshells now because they might offend someone. If you unfroze some man who lived 100 years ago he'd look at the world and say: "what a bunch of f@cking pusscakes".

NBA lottery pick

So the hulkster hates black people? Who cares.

I remember when the Germans turned a blind eye to Hitler and the Nazi party. The Nazi's hate Jews. Who cares. Now, many a German wish they had spoke up against those atrocities even though it wasn't themselves being beaten in the streets or dragged to concentration camps.

In America, people will stand up against racism. It's one of the things I admire about America. We have people that will refuse to be treated unequally. They will fight no matter the cost.

Who cares? I care if he is indeed a racist and so do a lot of other men and women in America that still remember the horrors of the past. As stated, racism will not be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

I remember when the Germans turned a blind eye to Hitler and the Nazi party. The Nazi's hate Jews. Who cares. Now, many a German wish they had spoke up against those atrocities even though it wasn't themselves being beaten in the streets or dragged to concentration camps.

In America, people will stand up against racism. It's one of the things I admire about America. We have people that will refuse to be treated unequally. They will fight no matter the cost.

Who cares? I care if he is indeed a racist and so do a lot of other men and women in America that still remember the horrors of the past. As stated, racism will not be tolerated.

You must be a quite old if you personally remember.

and the bolded sounds a little close to the same jingoistic crap that inspires wars in the first place. Are you going to go out and lynch Hulk Hogan now?

We are all racists anyway. I don't understand the fuss about this.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

xxxxx
    Last edited by eeeeeebro; 07-25-2015 at 11:20 PM.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
    all white people have racist slurs from time to time but we like black people. hell my daughter is half black and she is disney type of beautiful. AND if it wasnt for black people i would never gotten to enjoy me a real butt. but from time to time we say racial stuff... hell i use to throw rocks at black people when i was a kid dont make me racist now this shit is crazy but hey its a money thing.

My friends used to terrorize white college students when we were 13 years old

Who the fuhck cares what he says in private?
    who cares if he says some racist sh1t?

Everyone in America, of every color has said some racist sh1t. It's ok. It's not illegal. Get over it.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Because when you're nWo, you're nWo 4 Life.

Dennis knows what's up.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

xxxx
    Last edited by eeeeeebro; 07-25-2015 at 11:20 PM.

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

So maybe Hulk isnt a fan of "black people," even tho hes worked with many "black athletes" he, doesnt want his daughter taking "BBC" he's, not a fan of "Al Sharpton." He doesnt want "Junk Yard Dog" to show up to the company picnic and eat all the "fried chicken." He's not a fan of "soul music," he believes in "racial bigotry" he, thinks Mumia is "100% guilty" he, likes to wear "clothes that fit him."
    Chris Farley makes this 10x funnier.