Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: So, how good were the Grizzlies?

similar to the heat-era pacers; always the bridesmaids but never the brides. people can talk shit about shooting threes, and can put playing the 'right way'--grind it out, half court, old school basketball-- on a pedestal, but frankly neither of those teams ever sniffed the finals. if you can't shoot then get the **** out.

grizz played well against GS and stopped them from going fo, fo, fo, fo, but they weren't ever coming out of the west. due to their low variance play, i don't really see them being contenders (but no one can contend against GSW this year. the writing was on the wall when the spurs didn't show up against the pellies).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Just cause they were playing doesn't mean they weren't injured. Specifically Conley, dude looked almost like a shell of his regular season self.
    Conley had the facial fractures, two sprained wrists, and at least one sprained ankle.

Banned

2nd best team in the West, barely behind GS.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Before GS Series

"Grizzlies are LEGIT. A TRUE PLAYOFF TEAM. GSW can't handle these Grizz that are BUILT for playoff basketball. Grizz are gonna whip GS's ass!!"

After GS Series

"Oh my god Grizzlies are so bad. GS had such an ez road to the Finals, this is bullshit!!!!!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Before GS Series

"Grizzlies are LEGIT. A TRUE PLAYOFF TEAM. GSW can't handle these Grizz that are BUILT for playoff basketball. Grizz are gonna whip GS's ass!!"

After GS Series

"Oh my god Grizzlies are so bad. GS had such an ez road to the Finals, this is bullshit!!!!!"

Grizzlies weren't bad, they were injured. That's what was recognized on this forum after the series. Nice try though.

Healthy Grizzlies could take GS in a 7 game series.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

It seems like every team got injured in time for the playoffs except for the Warriors. Not to take anything away from them, but I wish all of these teams would be healthy.