Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: If You Are Actually "Looking Forward" to Lebron Going 2/6, You Lead A Sad Existence..

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    I think he roots for the movie to be good.
    This is not a movie.

This is a scary reality.

We can't root for evil people.

Local High School Star

Default Re: If You Are Actually "Looking Forward" to Lebron Going 2/6, You Lead A Sad Existence..

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Why are there so many girls on this forum? I'm not a Lebron fan, but I appreciate his greatness. I'm not looking forward for him to go 2/6, I want to see a good Finals and anybody who claims they're a fan of the NBA should want the same, unless you are a Warriors fan, then you want a sweep.

If you're rooting for GS, fine. I'm not talking about. I'm talking about the little girls who will tune in exclusively just to downgrade a great player and actually "hoping" to see a player fail...

This.

Going to the Finals is quite an achievment itself. If Lebron took that Cavs team, shorthanded with the injuries to Love and Irving (both all-star caliber players) to the Finals and then lost to the best team in NBA (with the best record) I would not understand if Lebron is the one to blame, or be called loser and choker.

It is no good for ISH (or any sport forum) to be dominated by trolls and haters - with 3/4 of the threads useless, or persons who have no occupation and write down 30-40 posts a day (containing mostly stupid gifs and emoticons), or other so called "attention wh*res" and so on.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Deal With It

The reaction to 2/6 will be hilarious. I'm already anticipating all the retarded threads by kobe stans and damage control by lebron stans

Will be epic