Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default If You Are Actually "Looking Forward" to Lebron Going 2/6, You Lead A Sad Existence..

Why are there so many girls on this forum? I'm not a Lebron fan, but I appreciate his greatness. I'm not looking forward for him to go 2/6, I want to see a good Finals and anybody who claims they're a fan of the NBA should want the same, unless you are a Warriors fan, then you want a sweep.

If you're rooting for GS, fine. I'm not talking about. I'm talking about the little girls who will tune in exclusively just to downgrade a great player and actually "hoping" to see a player fail...

Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: If You Are Actually "Looking Forward" to Lebron Going 2/6, You Lead A Sad Existence..

Kobe = 5 rings

Duncan = 5 rings

MJ = 6 rings

Lebron = 6 Finals Appearances

Something just doesn't add up. Lebron is a career loser.

Default Re: If You Are Actually "Looking Forward" to Lebron Going 2/6, You Lead A Sad Existence..

dont make an extra thread homie, join mine

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Why are there so many girls on this forum? I'm not a Lebron fan, but I appreciate his greatness. I'm not looking forward for him to go 2/6, I want to see a good Finals and anybody who claims they're a fan of the NBA should want the same, unless you are a Warriors fan, then you want a sweep.

If you're rooting for GS, fine. I'm not talking about. I'm talking about the little girls who will tune in exclusively just to downgrade a great player and actually "hoping" to see a player fail...

I'd rather see curry at 1/1 than bron at 3/6.
    One outcome results in perfection, the other is flawed.

I just want these playoffs to end. They've been shit. I'll hope for a miracle LeBron win or at least a FMVP in a losing effort a la Jerry West (before any idiots scream "bandwagoner" I could care less about the Cavs. I root for the Heat and Bran)

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    dont make an extra thread homie, join mine
    My fault bro. I did see it but didn't think I qualified, because I'm not looking forward to see him go 2/6. I'm looking forward to a good series.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I'd rather see curry at 1/1 than bron at 3/6.
    One outcome results in perfection, the other is flawed.
    Agreed. After Curry wins he will surpass Bran.

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Why are you sad?

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Agreed. After Curry wins he will surpass Bran.
    Surpass him in what? Championship to Finals ratio? lol. Thats the only thing he'll pass him on...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Why are you sad?

I rule the local playground

He deserves every bit of hate he gets.

decision

making fun of Dirk

"“All the people that were rooting for me to fail… at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today,” James said. “They got the same personal problems they had today. And I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

“If I could clone myself, we’d be all right. But I can’t.”

etc, etc.

Posters on here like the Jehovah's witness. Desperate AF.

Why do you care who fans root for and against? Some people like LeBron; some don't. The fact they can cheer for whoever and whatever they fancy is what fandom is all about.

Lebron could win 3-4 more rings and FMVPs, and there are idiotic posters here who would still bring up 2011.