Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodman or Love?

Default Re: Rodman or Love?

Love is the better player pretty easily.

But this is ISH; I could compare Rodman to Karl Malone and people would still say Rodman.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Love is the better player pretty easily.

But this is ISH; I could compare Rodman to Karl Malone and people would still say Rodman.
    Exactly. It is ISH. Just how people claim Rondo is in the same ballpark with Westbrook or Deron Williams, it's absurd!!

It depends on your team. If you don't have a primary scorer then Love, if you do have 1 or 2, I would easily pick Rodman who could shut down anyone and give you 16 rebounds a game.

Love if you need a superstar to build around

Rodman if u already have a championship team in place.

Love is forced to score, he would be as good of a complementary player if he wasn't on the perimeter shooting all those nice 3s.

You could expect him averaging an extra rebound or two if he got away from downtown shooting.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Exactly. It is ISH. Just how people claim Rondo is in the same ballpark with Westbrook or Deron Williams, it's absurd!!
    Absurd? Bet you weren't saying that when Rondo was owning the cavs hard in the playoffs.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

What a joke this guy is. Rondo>Rodman btw too buddy. IDK what kind of point you are trying to make comparing a glue guy(GOAT glue guy maybe? ) to an all star pg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    What a joke this guy is. Rondo>Rodman btw too buddy. IDK what kind of point you are trying to make comparing a glue guy(GOAT glue guy maybe? ) to an all star pg.
    NEWSFLASH - Rodman was an all-star too. Twice. While not scoring 10 points a game either year.

Are you kidding me? What do you think the R in my name stands for?

Jordan-Pippen-Rodman, been posting on here since the old board and website.

Rodman had a mean streak, all-world defender, was a lunatic, and could have won a Finals MVP.

Love is a gimmick player. Soft too...softer than the Worm at least. Most players are soft today compared to Dennis Rodman, Charles Oakley, Bill Laimbeer, etc.

Your post is so stupid. Kevin Love is maybe the toughest player in the league.

Besides, Dennis Rodman was considered a tease by a lot of people. I.E. more talk than tough. I'm not agreeing with any of it, or picking either player. I'm just saying your post is stupid.

And who the hell cares what the R in your name stands for?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Your post is so stupid. Kevin Love is maybe the toughest player in the league.

Besides, Dennis Rodman was considered a tease by a lot of people. I.E. more talk than tough. I'm not agreeing with any of it, or picking either player. I'm just saying your post is stupid.

And who the hell cares what the R in your name stands for?
    What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Dennis Rodman is so damn overrated on this board

I'm not saying that Love > Rodman but seeing all these reactions about how insanely good Rodman is just

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Just a quote from Billy Madison,

Dennis Rodman is so damn overrated on this board

I'm not saying that Love > Rodman but seeing all these reactions about how insanely good Rodman is just
    Its ironic, but Rodman didn't get this type of heady praise while he was playing. He was seen as an excellent role player, nothing more. In fact, some saw him as more headache than he was worth. Yet somehow, since he stopped playing, his "legend" has grown and surpassed the real thing. Its just silly.

Rodman of course. Rodman had the ability to pay defense and rebound. K-Love can score but he doesn't play defense. Plus Rodman was the master of the mindgame. He coulkd take u out of a game just by standing next to you.