Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Artest: "Only way to make big trades : You gotta trade big time players."

Do any of you read his entire twitter feed? It's a mess of rambling thoughts about random topics and jokes. Wouldn't take anything away from what he said.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Artest: "Only way to make big trades : You gotta trade big time players."

Local High School Star

I think some of you are forgetting who this guy is.

Made that high school varsity squad

His brother tweeted that Lakers will be getting Dwight within 96 hours. Take with a grain of salt.

Daniel Artest ‏@TheRealDMArtest
    If u wanna get mad get mad at leaker brass for not going after Ray Allen. Tall relax. Y'all getting dwight within 96hrs. That's a fact I kno

His brother is such a bro. Saw him on chat. Metta is a big time player guys. One of the best Defensive player ever.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    His brother is such a bro. Saw him on chat. Metta is a big time player guys. One of the best Defensive player ever.
    agree. Every team needs someone like him. He may be a bit slower, and a bit crazy but he's loyal as hell. If i was on his team i would know no matter what that he has my back. plus he's funny as **** lol, some of the stuff he says is just so weird and dumb you cant' help but to laugh.

He comes through with his defense as well. This past year his clutch steal on CP3, block on Klay Thompson, and steal on Paul Pierce all comes to mind.

I want him to get another ring, so lakers better not trade him.

Well he knows he aint getting traded

Good college starter

Lakers prob need a guy like him to guard LeBron, so I'm thinking someone else has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Lakers prob need a guy like him to guard LeBron, so I'm thinking someone else has to go.
    Bynum for Dwight str8 up won't work?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Why not

I really didn't want to move Artest either. he is one of the few guys on the squad with championship mettle. Guy hits big shots and competes his ass off. Definitely a big time player on the biggest stages.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

The tweet by Artest's brother scares me.

Only if Howard can call the damn Lakers and threaten them with a lack of performance. My gut tells me that a trade will happen on Monday.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Marc Gasol is

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Magic might want more though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The tweet by Artest's brother scares me.

Only if Howard can call the damn Lakers and threaten them with a lack of performance. My gut tells me that a trade will happen on Monday.
    Then Monday is going to be a great day for lakernation. Haters get ready