Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 9er tries to pick on some muslim girls in an ice cream shop.

Default Re: 9er tries to pick on some muslim girls in an ice cream shop.

I'd like to see him follow up on his threat.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    I'd like to see him follow up on his threat.
    he threatened harm to americans, he has now become the terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    U.S. is terrorist.

Banned

Nice try and I won't even address why you have my name in the title of this thread.

First of all there is no proof that he is a Trump supporter and the two Muslim women called him a Trump supporter. It's as if Trump supporters are the only ones that want to ban Muslims. Plenty of Democrats and especially liberals want to ban Muslims. The Democrats have been diving people for decades and many liberals want to ban Muslims because they are cutting into their piece of the pie. Heck, Black Lives Matter are mad at the Dems for not owning up to their end of the deal with more promised benefits.

Anyways, it just shows how naive the OP is. I am not even sure if he read the article or even watched the video.

Was the man wearing a Trump shirt? How did those Muslim women know he was a Trump supporter? I know a lot of liberals who want them banned.

I would show sympathy for those girls because they were minding their own business but I show no sympathy for them not because they are Muslim but she called him a Trump supporter. It makes us look bad and she's assuming we are him.

Them them fine ass Muslims.

I'd smash boaf of em.

Real hOard.

Then tell em the power of Jesus is giving me the strength to power fucc them till they tap out.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    None of them are fit to be called terrorist. Don't insult the real terrorists.

The thing about Muslim girls is you have to marry them first. It's cool though. You just say "we are married", then hit it and then say "we are divorced" 3 times and it's all on the level.

Seriously though, dude looks like a Mexican. Why would you guess that he's a Trump supporter?

Hello Jefferson

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The thing about Muslim girls is you have to marry them first. It's cool though. You just say "we are married", then hit it and then say "we are divorced" 3 times and it's all on the level.
    Right.

That's why the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) specifically states "The best of you are those who are best to their wives."

There is no bouncing after you've broken the hymen on transient matters.

If your ignorant troll nafs can't even understand this basic guideline and takes whatever diminutive, diluted, corrupted conception of Sharia you've picked up to fit your warped agenda; then don't get mad that the ladies choose men of integrity, Muslims or not, over you. And it's bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Nice try and I won't even address why you have my name in the title of this thread.

First of all there is no proof that he is a Trump supporter and the two Muslim women called him a Trump supporter. It's as if Trump supporters are the only ones that want to ban Muslims. Plenty of Democrats and especially liberals want to ban Muslims. The Democrats have been diving people for decades and many liberals want to ban Muslims because they are cutting into their piece of the pie. Heck, Black Lives Matter are mad at the Dems for not owning up to their end of the deal with more promised benefits.

Anyways, it just shows how naive the OP is. I am not even sure if he read the article or even watched the video.

Was the man wearing a Trump shirt? How did those Muslim women know he was a Trump supporter? I know a lot of liberals who want them banned.

I would show sympathy for those girls because they were minding their own business but I show no sympathy for them not because they are Muslim but she called him a Trump supporter. It makes us look bad and she's assuming we are him.
    youre an idiot.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

2 idiots here. The moron berating the women minding their own business and the idiot yelling "racist" for absolutely no reason at all. Liberals are so used to losing arguments they instantly go to the race card as a bail out.

Reminds me of the idiot known as nathanjizzle. This mouth breather will yell "racist" at a brick wall if he stubs his toe on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    2 idiots here. The moron berating the women minding their own business and the idiot yelling "racist" for absolutely no reason at all. Liberals are so used to losing arguments they instantly go to the race card as a bail out.

Reminds me of the idiot known as nathanjizzle. This mouth breather will yell "racist" at a brick wall if he stubs his toe on it.
    make that 3 idiots.

Those women are dime pieces

That retarded hick must be a monumental phaggot...literally