Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Media goes bat-shit crazy cause the president says nigg*r

...****ing fox and friends, cnn and cnbc..how ****ing backwards do you gotta be to turn shit around 360 on what the president was really trying to convey??
    they dont want to cover the real tragedy that occurred this past week, and are trying to find something else to change the subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ603bPhKqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLA-yums-As

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR6UwAez8Ko
    Last edited by bluechox2; 06-24-2015 at 02:38 AM.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Media goes bat-shit crazy cause the president says nigg*r

exploiting any use of the word n[COLOR="Black"]ig[/COLOR]ger is always a guaranteed way to rile up the soapbox sheeple and GET THOSE RATINGS!

Banned

This is why I check NPR for news: they reported about this, except they made no mention that Obama had used this word until the end of the article when they qoute a part of the interview. They never once picked on him for his use of language, rather they told the story straight : it was a good interview and Obama replied rather well to the questions.

I don't even understand what the problem is. Is it that people think it diminishes the office for the president to use foul languages?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

No white President would dare say that word.

The closest thing we have to that is Hillary speaking in Ebonics when she visits black churches.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    No white President would dare say that word.

The closest thing we have to that is Hillary speaking in Ebonics when she visits black churches.
    Maybe not in public.

Seriously though, I'd have no problem if George W. Bush used it in the same context. There was nothing wrong with what Obama did. It's a matter of the lefty people PC jonesing to find offense where there is none, and righties looking for any reason to say "OMG! I am shocked and appalled by Obama's actions".

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I don't even understand what the problem is. Is it that people think it diminishes the office for the president to use foul languages?
    No, its just we should all be treated the same (according to the left) but a white president would be assassinated if he dropped the N bomb.

I think its trashy no matter who says it, white and black. A buddy of mine sent me a conversation between him and a 'business associate' and every other text of his associated ended with 'muh niga'.

I think people in this country need to nut up and stop being such cry babies, but at the same time, I think its a shame our president needs to use the N word to get his point across. 'Derogatory racial language' wouldn't do it?

Every day this country splits father and farther apart. Like when Rome conquered the world, they dominated for hundreds of years. In the end though, they slowly rotted from the inside out. That's where we are headed.

Kids too stupid to pass high school getting passing grades anyway. Handing out mortgages to people who wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting one. There is no assimilation anymore. There is no 'American'. We are just a big group of people with different cultures and nothing in common anymore.

Maybe not in public.

Seriously though, I'd have no problem if George W. Bush used it in the same context. There was nothing wrong with what Obama did. It's a matter of the lefty people PC jonesing to find offense where there is none, and righties looking for any reason to say "OMG! I am shocked and appalled by Obama's actions".
    In private though:

"...we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.... I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for the next 200 years" - Lyndon B Johnson, Democrat President.

For the record, I dont have a problem with it either.

Maybe not in public.

Same here. And of course there wouldn't be a problem with him saying it either irregardless of the color of his skin. The smart people understand the context. The dumb people only hear the word and then see the color of his skin.

The word is just a derogatory term. Like saying "**** you". People should only be worried about people who actually do physical harm to others due to their race or any other reason. I'm not too concerned with people spouting off derogatory terms. Let them say what they want. Doesn't affect my way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    In private though:

"...we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.... I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for the next 200 years" - Lyndon B Johnson, Democrat President.

For the record, I dont have a problem with it either.
    I wish every black American was aware of this quote.

Republicans were willing to die to free the slaves. Democrats were willing to die to keep them enslaved. When the democrats didn't get their way, they started the terrorist KKK and spent decades terrorizing blacks. History didn't go the Democrats' way, so the decided to pander to blacks just enough to get the votes.

You'll notice that the worst place to live as a black person in America is, any place that is controlled by democrats. Urban vote plantations.

Liberals want you to believe that somewhere in between the 50's and 60's that the KKK magically became Republicans, and that the champions of freedom and equality became the Democrats.

Some of the worst inner cities are still waiting for their freedom and equality.

I wish every black American was aware of this quote.

Republicans were willing to die to free the slaves. Democrats were willing to die to keep them enslaved. When the democrats didn't get their way, they started the terrorist KKK and spent decades terrorizing blacks. History didn't go the Democrats' way, so the decided to pander to blacks just enough to get the votes.

You'll notice that the worst place to live as a black person in America is, any place that is controlled by democrats. Urban vote plantations.
    And he was right. 50 years later blacks still vote Democrat 95% of the time, and they are just as bad off as they were back then.

He was absolutely right. Give them enough to get the votes, and that's it.

And next election, they'll do it all over again.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Typical American news to only talk about the fact that he used the word, rather than look at the point he was trying to make. Keep dumbing everything down..

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Liberals want you to believe that somewhere in between the 50's and 60's that the KKK magically became Republicans, and that the champions of freedom and equality became the Democrats.

Some of the worst inner cities are still waiting for their freedom and equality.
    Are you saying that most members of the KKK vote democratic today? Because that is some really strange delusion you have going on.