Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Where Does Dwight "Superman" Howard Rank for the Best Centers to Ever Play?

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    it's not one bad game with dwight. it's a tendency. it's part of his game to be foul-prone and a terrible ft-shooter.
    Zo was foul prone as well, not a particularly good FT shooter for most of his prime either and turnover prone, just like Dwight.

Zo had more than his fair share of bad games as well. Just like Dwight has.

Both have also had many dominant games. The fact is, Dwight's bad games are magnified more.

zo's "frustration" has much to do with his competition. he was undersized, going up against the knicks, shaq, dream, robinson+duncan, mutombo, smits+ the davis bros, ostertag+malone... he was the same size as chris webber or shawn kemp.
    Dwight is about the same size as Zo. And either way, frustration like that when it's detrimental to his game is still a weakness.

He didn't only struggle vs elite big men either and then dominate every average/weak big man.

Take the '96 series vs Chicago. He was invisible and most of the time, he didn't stand out more than Luc Longley that series.

Both were/are great players, but had their flaws. Neither were Hakeem or Shaq, or particularly close.

Quote Originally Posted by nbacardDOTnet
    Thank you for confirming you are a LOSER.
    The capital letters in particular make this even more hurtful. Oh, how can I possibly go on?

No, rather you have been wasting full of your life for licking d-12's @ss, no brainer d12 bandwagoner.
    Your all thread and posts have been fully crap and .
    What language is this? Surely this can't be English. I speak fluent English and don't recognize this language.

I've gotten most of those pics during watching games. Haven't took much time. If you think I spent much time, you are moron.
    Wow, you're a smart one, aren't you? Completely missing the point.

I'll try to dumb it down for you. The point was that posting those pictures is meaningless, and the fact that you think it somehow proves a point is what makes me laugh.

I could post a picture of Zo's statline in game 1 of the '96 playoffs. When he had 10 points, 2 rebounds and 6 turnovers while shooting 3/8 and fouling out in 21 minutes.

Or I could post a gif of Zo getting blocked or dunked on. But it wouldn't prove anything.

Unlike you, I actually understand what I'm watching. I'm not simple-minded enough to think that would fool anything. The scary thing is, I actually think

Did ESPN give you just only penny for that ?
    Very original, as if it takes an entire day to make 11-12 posts on a message board. And how is getting repped a bad thing?

Sorry, I can't understand that second sentence. "Did ESPN give you just only penny for that ?" What exactly does that mean, and is it supposed to offend me?

Where's your life ? Nowhere and Nothing !!
    I'll tell you what I have accomplished in my life. I've learned how to type a coherent sentence, which is more than I can say about you.

Because you are poor.
    Maybe, I can earn some more money and become an English professor like yourself.

So Just licking d-12's @ss to mastabate. It's all your useless life.
    Mastabate? Showing off your spelling skills again...

(IF I were you, I would kill myself 20 years ago rather licking trash ronny james dio 's @ss.
    I don't think you're even capable of killing yourself intentionally. You're not smart enough to figure out a way. After all, you're not even smart enough to spell Ronnie.

I can't understand how you are still alive to endure your trailer park life.)
    Simple, I get great enjoyment out of laughing at idiots like you. It's very entertaining.

You do so much @ this forum and poor youtube channel.
    (only licking d-12's @ss?), right ?
    You've said "licking Dwight's ass" several times. You must think that's really clever.

"Gold, Jerry, gold!"

Again, your man d-12 always sucks like this.
    Always? hmmm. Last I checked, the man averaged 23/14 last year and 20/16 so far this year. So simple logic would tell me, he doesn't always suck like that. Doesn't seem complicated, then again, you don't have the mental capacity I do, so I have to be patient with you.

What did you do after those games ?
    You sobbed in the bed because you fully know and confirmed again d-12 is trash.
    Let me ask you a question. By this logic, what do you do every time Dwight scores 30-40, or has a 20/20 game?

Maybe The reason you always insists d-12 is the greatest in the history, you are nerd and really really poor and have no money to entertain.
    Ok?

Keep licking trash ronny james dio and d-12 @ss, if you want.
    (And you will have to sell your blood and body someday.)
    Do you really think I'm that interested in your opinion of the music I listen to? I can already tell you're not intelligent to play an instrument yourself, so why would your opinion matter to me? I don't need you to like the same music to validate it. In fact, if we did like the same music, I'd have to question my tastes.

But I would recommend you get a job (you won't get great job to make over six digit $/year tho) and save money for your useless rest of life.
    (and before selling your blood)
    Well, needless to say, I'm very interested in what you recommend. After all, I'm sure you're quite a success yourself. I mean, how could you not get far in life with your mastery of the English language?

I don't think d-12 will give you anything to you for licking d-12's @ss.
    (and the same to ronny james dio.)
    You sure do have licking men's asses on your mind. Got anything you want to share with us?

I have to laugh at how obviously angry you got, and how desperate you were to offend me. The funny thing is with all of those attempts to insult me, about 75% of them didn't make sense, and the ones that did were the type of things I'd expect from a 9 year old, and to top it all off, you used them 3-4 times.

Good to know how easily I can get under your skin to the point where you lose it. I can pretty much toy with you and there's nothing your tiny brain can do about it.

Default Re: Where Does Dwight "Superman" Howard Rank for the Best Centers to Ever Play?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Zo was foul prone as well, not a particularly good FT shooter for most of his prime either and turnover prone, just like Dwight.
    there was no "hack-a-zo" right? 69% percent for his career. not great but not as catastrophic as dwight esp this year.
    zo fouled a lot but not this ticky-tacky stuff that dwight does every other game.

Dwight is about the same size as Zo.
    but he'snot "undersized" in today's nba.

Both have also had many dominant games. The fact is, Dwight's bad games are magnified more.
    that's because of his competition.
    he is considered the most dominant center in the league, yet orlando is not a contender...

5-time NBA All-Star

I think DH will have one of the best center resumes of all big men. He will have more DPOY awards than the others. More rebound titles than all but maybe Wilt. To me he's the third best rebounding center already. He's capable of three MVP's but Lebron, Durant and Rose will make that hard. Only Shaq in recent memory seems so much better than the next center. He dominates like Shaq frequently. With that said, I think if he was around in the mid 90's he's around 5th best. He would be stiff and unpolished in comparison to the other greats and affected by their height.

He's the beneficiary of a time with no other great centers. For that matter, a healthy Yao Ming wouldn't seem to have much problem with him and would slow him down. I think all of the great centers would affect his offensive game which, in his youth, affects his rebounding game. Doesn't always seem serious, focused or to be the sharpest knife in the draw. Doesn't pass very well but made strides this year. He remarkably, can be isolated from his team while posting monster numbers - strange stuff but he does it. Still is young despite being in his 8th year. Is a bit of a clown. Wonder how he would do with pressure.

Seems like he needs other star power and will likely get his wish. And it seems like he will win with it.
    Last edited by Pointguard; 01-27-2012 at 05:13 PM.