Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: To: Clippersfan86

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    He won't be for at least another 5-6 years. After that It won't surprise me. He always talks about how he misses and loves Indiana.
    All depends on how drastically they change restricted free agency and Bird rights and all that. If it's big time, maybe after his rookie deal's up. Close to the way it is now, yeah, don't see it happening until he's a true FA.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    All depends on how drastically they change restricted free agency and Bird rights and all that. If it's big time, maybe after his rookie deal's up. Close to the way it is now, yeah, don't see it happening until he's a true FA.
    If they do away with restricted free agency system and how it works now everyone will cry foul. I think it will stay though.

clippersfan is a ***? I think hes one of the better posters in the NBA forum, most of everyone else is a troll.

Banned

I'd like to see somebody like Ariza end up with the Clippers. They seem pretty enthralled with him in New Orleans so it's fairly unlikely, plus the Clippers are going to have a hard enough time resigning some of the young pieces they've got, but I think he gained some valuable experience with the Lakers and would work out well as one of the closest things they'd have to a veteran with some experience on the big stage (and yes, I'm purposely opting to not acknowledge Mo Williams).

Also, I can't believe people are calling Clippersfan a troll and taking issue with his emphatic support of his team. He does it in a way that doesn't step on other peoples toes and he genuinely understands the inner workings of what he discusses. If he was spouting off nonsense like 'LA CLIPPERS 2012 WORLD CHAMPS' and posting 'U MAD' pics in every thread I'd understand but he's actually levelheaded. Get off that Haterade, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    I'd like to see somebody like Ariza end up with the Clippers. They seem pretty enthralled with him in New Orleans so it's fairly unlikely, plus the Clippers are going to have a hard enough time resigning some of the young pieces they've got, but I think he gained some valuable experience with the Lakers and would work out well as one of the closest things they'd have to a veteran with some experience on the big stage (and yes, I'm purposely opting to not acknowledge Mo Williams).

Also, I can't believe people are calling Clippersfan a troll and taking issue with his emphatic support of his team. He does it in a way that doesn't step on other peoples toes and he genuinely understands the inner workings of what he discusses. If he was spouting off nonsense like 'LA CLIPPERS 2012 WORLD CHAMPS' and posting 'U MAD' pics in every thread I'd understand but he's actually levelheaded. Get off that Haterade, OP.
    . Hey how do you think Ariza and DJ would get along lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVQmOl3xz1g

Watch after the dunk what Ariza does to DJ.

Learning to shoot layups

Clippersfan86 got me hooked on using the Clippers in 2k haha

Banned

. Hey how do you think Ariza and DJ would get along lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVQmOl3xz1g

Watch after the dunk what Ariza does to DJ.
    Damn, that was filthy. I'm sure Ariza would be singing a different tune if he had a guy like DJ on the receiving end of lob passes though, hah

Quote Originally Posted by Titanball4
    Clippersfan86 got me hooked on using the Clippers in 2k haha
    . Good man. Now I just need to convert you to being a full fledged Clippers fan.

Damn, that was filthy. I'm sure Ariza would be singing a different tune if he had a guy like DJ on the receiving end of lob passes though, hah
    . I've always wanted a guy like Ariza, Deng, Prince btw. Lengthy, do everything kind of SF's who can hit shots. I hope we can at least get AK47 or Prince this offseason if we resolve the CBA issue. I've been wanting Ariza for a while but like you said NO seems to covet him.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I have more respect for real clippers fans than I do for most any other kind of fan out there. No front running from a Clippers fan. But still...I cant wish a team Sterling owns well. Hes just not someone I want to see holding up the trophy. Ever. From what I read hes an asshole, a racist, and is generally hated by everyone who isnt one of his old rich friends.

Get Ari Gold to buy the team...id wish them well. But I dont want them to prosper while Sterling is around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I have more respect for real clippers fans than I do for most any other kind of fan out there. No front running from a Clippers fan. But still...I cant wish a team Sterling owns well. Hes just not someone I want to see holding up the trophy. Ever. From what I read hes an asshole, a racist, and is generally hated by everyone who isnt one of his old rich friends.

Get Ari Gold to buy the team...id wish them well. But I dont want them to prosper while Sterling is around.
    Fair enough. Good news is Sterling is like 80 years old now... so I doubt he owns it another decade. The day he sells... I will take every single one of you out for wings and pizza if you live close enough to come to my area.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

What's the story with the Clippers post-Sterling? Is that even a discussion? Kids or a spouse that'd take over or anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    What's the story with the Clippers post-Sterling? Is that even a discussion? Kids or a spouse that'd take over or anything like that?
    Sterling is all about money. From what I know he doesn't have a big family, not basketball savvy family. So he's likely to sell it to the highest bidder PERIOD. He's not going to share it with family like Buss. A few high profile people have offered to buy the team but he turned them down.

Banned

. I've always wanted a guy like Ariza, Deng, Prince btw. Lengthy, do everything kind of SF's who can hit shots. I hope we can at least get AK47 or Prince this offseason if we resolve the CBA issue. I've been wanting Ariza for a while but like you said NO seems to covet him.
    Depending on the front offices willingness to spend, as well as the looming financial restraints that will likely exist once the lockout ends, you'd likely have a great shot at Prince. No way he chooses to stick around and resign with Detroit. Speaking of veteran poise... that dude is dripping with it.

To be honest, I think AK47 ends up out east if the Jazz don't coax him into staying by throwing more big money his way. If he wasn't looking for the same type of cash he made the last few years in Utah, I see him ending end up in Milwaukee this season for something like 3 years/$24 million.

Depending on the front offices willingness to spend, as well as the looming financial restraints that will likely exist once the lockout ends, you'd likely have a great shot at Prince. No way he chooses to stick around and resign with Detroit. Speaking of veteran poise... that dude is dripping with it.

To be honest, I think AK47 ends up out east if the Jazz don't coax him into staying by throwing more big money his way. If he wasn't looking for the same type of cash he made the last few years in Utah, I see him ending end up in Milwaukee this season for something like 3 years/$18 million.
    He'd be a great fit in Milwaukee actually.

Brandon Jennings
    Stephen Jackson
    AK47
    Drew Gooden
    Andrew Bogut

Not a bad lineup at all.