Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Kobe Bryant on His haters: "Shut up those motherfcuking folks saying...I'm done."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...bebryant_N.htm

It also will be a different offseason for Bryant because he feels he is healthy enough to take on the type of training he couldn't do last season. Despite issues with a knee and a foot, Bryant indicated he wouldn't take a "gamble" with any procedure that might keep him from working out as he wants to do.

"I'm actually alright, my foot is a little swollen, other than that, OK," Bryant said. "It will be a good chance to train. … I didn't have a chance to grind like I like to. This summer I have that chance."

What exactly does that mean?

"This offseason gives me chance to really go at it, to get as strong as I can. … There's another level I feel I can get to," Bryant said. "I feel fine, I definitely feel I can play longer. Just a lot of strengthening, make sure my leg gets strong. … Shut up those mo' folks saying that I'm done."
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBBallFan
    Kobe's going to have to come in off the bench by next season.

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant on His haters: "Shut up those motherfcuking folks saying...I'm done."

Serious playground baller

Default Re: Kobe Bryant on His haters: "Shut up those motherfcuking folks saying...I'm done."

Only an idiot would say hes done. You dont' go from top 5 player in the NBA to done in a year.

Kobe will come back next year and slowly regress because of all the mileage. He will no longer be a top 5 player though, but top 10 is still amazing.

Banned

prove us wrong next year Kobe

Local High School Star

expect a big season from kobe. 2008 like.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23
    Only an idiot would say hes done. You dont' go from top 5 player in the NBA to done in a year.

Kobe will come back next year and slowly regress because of all the mileage. He will no longer be a top 5 player though, but top 10 is still amazing.

Are you going to leave ISH when Kobe averages 28 ppg on 47% shooting?

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

More excuses for the stans of why he didn't show up. Go figure. Not like the dude usually bails out when things are tough.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan

Are you going to leave ISH when Kobe averages 28 ppg on 47% shooting?
    LOL at the idea of Kobe ever shooting 47% on any ppg volume....let alone 28.

Why you still here?

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

So he dont have any excuse for chocking and quiting vs Mavs. I expected him to say that he had bruised ankle or smt like that. Alright then.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

We'll see. The Mavs lost was pretty embarrassing, so we'll how the Lakers respond next year.

Bookmark the thread for epicness.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

i expect him to drop 100 next year

every game

Banned

Kobe has finally entered the washed-up stage.

Swear this nonce claimed he was leaving if Lakers lost.

Kobe is far from done, he can contribute on elite level for few more years, and after that as solid role player on rebuilding Lakers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    LOL at the idea of Kobe ever shooting 47% on any ppg volume....let alone 28.
    in Both 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 he shot 48% till he got injured around Jan/Feb both years...

There was even an article about it... So if he doesn't get injured around that Jan/Feb time, he will shoot that percentage.