Lakers
    Spur (not yet)
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]Points: [COLOR="DarkRed"]18.1[/COLOR]
    Field Goal Percent: [COLOR="DarkRed"]36%[/COLOR]
    Rebounds: [COLOR="DarkRed"]5.1[/COLOR]
    Assists: [COLOR="DarkRed"]5[/COLOR]
    Turnovers: [COLOR="DarkRed"]4[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I can't believe this guy is even considered a Top 3 player this season, he has been terrible against the great teams and great defense. One thing I noticed was, whenever Wade shoots 6 or less free throws versus the top 5 teams, his efficiency rate drops well blow 50%. Basically his field goal percentage is dictated on whether the refs bails him out or not!
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 02-02-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Default Re: Dwyane Wade vs Top 5 Teams in the League!!

Wade was not 100% in those two Boston games
    [COLOR="Red"]

FAIL THREAD
    [/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    Wade was not 100% in those two Boston games
    Excuses Excuses:
    There was nothing wrong with wade. No injuries.

Wade After the first Boston Game.

30 points vs sixers.

Wade before the second Boston game.

26 points vs Minny - 70%
    28 points vs NO - 43%
    29 points vs NJ - 58%
    39 points vs Utah - 53%

Yes wade wasn't 100% yet he was killing every other team before he faced Boston.

After the boston Game Wade continued his dominance of weak teams; 31 points vs Toronto on 68% shooting.

and ofcourse Wade wasn't 100% vs Magics, Dallas, Lakers and ofcourse the Magics again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 02-02-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Default Re: Dwyane Wade vs Top 5 Teams in the League!! [NOT GOOD]

Bryant vs top5 teams:

Rebounds: 4.5
    Assists: 3.5
    FG : 44.4 %

LeBron vs top5 teams:

Rebounds: 7.9
    Assists: 6.3
    FG: 43%

Dwight Howard vs top5 teams:

Rebounds: 14.6
    Assists: 0.9
    FG: 60%
    Last edited by Clutch; 02-02-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Saw a basketball once Heat_Fan21's Avatar

Wade abused Boston in the playoffs last year. He starts slow. He'll be there when it matters.

NBA rookie of the year

Honestly, what's with the agenda driven threads? Can't we all just appreciate all these great players?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heat_Fan21
    Wade abused Boston in the playoffs last year. He starts slow. He'll be there when it matters.
    That is last season not this season. Wade has not business in the discussion of Top 3 players this season playing like that. Wade stans don't want you to see the real stats he puts up against the top 5 teams of the league!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    That is last season not this season. Wade has not business in the discussion of Top 3 players this season playing like that. Wade stans don't want you to see the real stats he puts up against the top 5 teams of the league!
    Wade>Kobe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Honestly, what's with the agenda driven threads? Can't we all just appreciate all these great players?
    Its not agenda driven, its putting out the truth.
    If I remember stats don't lie. Wade has been terrible against great teams. He is not a top 3 player. His percentage is deceiving because it works against weak teams, but great teams close out the lanes and force him to shoot the jumper.

He can destroy weak teams going something like 12/17 all on drives, layups and dunks, shooting over 60%. This boosts his percentage creating an illusion. He is the best penetrator in the game.
    Yes I agree, but when it comes to great teams. That just doesn't work. He gets shutdown really easily!

Saw a basketball once Heat_Fan21's Avatar

I think it is best to wait till the playoffs to see what happens. Regular season games have a lot of different variables. Wade was out for weeks before the season opener and he did injure his wrist in the Utah game which was right before the Heat played the Celtics.

I hear this at the start of every season and by the end all you haters don't say shit.

If I remember stats don't lie. Wade has been terrible against great teams. He is not a top 3 player. His percentage is deceiving because it works against weak teams, but great teams close out the lanes and force him to shoot the jumper.

He can destroy weak teams going something like 12/17 all on drives, layups and dunks, shooting over 60%. This boosts his percentage creating an illusion. He is the best penetrator in the game.
    Yes I agree, but when it comes to great teams. That just doesn't work. He gets shutdown really easily!
    okay

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Are we forgetting what he has done against great defenses in the past? Like last year against Boston, or his early years against the Pistons.

I trust Wade moreso than LeBron to perform well against the toughest teams in the postseason. A sample of games from this season does not dictate his whole career.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Hulk it's ok to say you don't like Wade, @ the weak attempt.. ain't bulls a top team ? They've beat the lakers/celtics/Spurs/heat..

Local High School Star

wade has done great against elite teams his whole career .. and youre here coming to conclusions over a 7 game sample size