Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Mark price can play in the 80s and early 90s, but Steph Curry can't

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Yes because the league has never seen someone like him before. Nobody has shot like him in history. He is anomaly not the norm. He been breaking the 3 point record the last 3 years.
    He is nothing special. It's the rules of today's game that make him "appear" better than other past greats. Even Curry himself knows this.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i find it hilarious that i am defending jordan here.

lmao @ this fugazi jordan fan "juju". mental midget exposed.
    I am a Mj fan, im just not retarded. Go in all the threads when retarded ass Curry Fans were saying he was better. I shut them diwn quick. Curry only been good for 2 seasons and his Postseason isn't comparable to Mj 30 ppg. Mj is still the better scorer cause of postseason i said this before.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    He is nothing special. It's the rules of today's game that make him "appear" better than other past greats. Even Curry himself knows this.
    Bro he not apearing anything. He shooting from 30ft better then some alltime greats FG%. He a anomaly you dumb****. Show me who else is putting up Curry 3 point efficiency and numbers since 06.

Here it is i told you people were saying Mark price is effective has Curry clowns
    Yes, in today's game Mark would be as effective as Curry would be.... just as Curry would be as effective as Mark price was if Curry played in the 90's.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I think some of you are underestimating Price, and not understanding what Curry would be 'allowed' to do if he played back then.

Give other great shooters from the past the same conditions that Curry is facing today, and their numbers jump.

Put Curry in past eras, and his numbers take a dip.

Not saying he'd be Trent Tucker, but he wouldn't be dropping 34 at will and at such a high percentage... plain and simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sua9u318wGo

Imagine if Price was allowed to play as freely as Curry is today?

Very good NBA starter

Yes, in today's game Mark would be as effective as Curry would be.... just as Curry would be as effective as Mark price was if Curry played in the 90's.
    Meyhem^^^^

Bro he not apearing anything. He shooting from 30ft better then some alltime greats FG%. He a anomaly you dumb****. Show me who else is putting up Curry 3 point efficiency and numbers since 06.
    And if Price played in today's game his game would evolve just as Curry's game has, and he would be just as effective, with similar FG%. Again, you underestimate the effect of defense on the perimeter of today's game relative to the 90's.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    I think some of you are underestimating Price, and not understanding what Curry would be 'allowed' to do if he played back then.

Give other great shooters from the past the same conditions that Curry is facing today, and their numbers jump.

Put Curry in past eras, and his numbers take a dip.

Not saying he'd be Trent Tucker, but he wouldn't be dropping 34 at will and at such a high percentage... plain and simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sua9u318wGo

Imagine if Price was allowed to play as freely as Curry is today?
    Curry shoots higher 3pt %from 25-30 then Mark price career 3pt %. Mark price Shot wasn't even has quick has Curry.

College superstar

Meyhem^^^^
    that guy is mentally challenged.

in another thread, he said curry being "one dimensional" revokes any chance at being second to jordan (for guards).

i'm talking about sane posters here. find one where "mark price >= curry"

Very good NBA starter

And if Price played in today's game his game would evolve just as Curry's game has, and he would be just as effective, with similar FG%. Again, you underestimate the effect of defense on the perimeter of today's game relative to the 90's.
    Nonsense Mark price wasn't even has good or have a quicker release then Curry. Oh pls Mark doesn't have the range of Curry. Like i said Curry is a anomaly. Like Shaq,Mj, and LJ.

Very good NBA starter

in another thread, he said curry being "one dimensional" revokes any chance at being second to jordan.

i'm talking about sane posters here.
    But i don't think Curry is good has Mj through. He needs wayyyyyyyy more work to come close. He is having a alltime great regular season through.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

but remember, curry can't dribble low!
    Look you virgin.

Perhaps if you stopped fapping to anime, you would read that I never stated that Curry or other players NEVER dribbled or can't dribble low.

Simply put, they don't do it as often as players from the past. Players from the past dribbled low damn near every time they put the ball on the floor, even if they had their back towards the defender.

Very good NBA starter

in another thread, he said curry being "one dimensional" revokes any chance at being second to jordan (for guards).

i'm talking about sane posters here. find one where "mark price >= curry"
    How many one way players are in top 10 of all time?

Nonsense Mark price wasn't even has good or have a quicker release then Curry. Oh pls Mark doesn't have the range of Curry. Like i said Curry is a anomaly. Like Shaq,Mj, and LJ.
    So now it's the quick release that makes him as good as he is? Range?

An anomaly? No. For starter's, he is a 1-way player that can't even make all NBA defensive 2nd team defense. He's not even his team's finals MVP!!!

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    How many one way players are in top 10 of all time?
    Curry is a averge defender. We are not talking about James Harden here.