Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: CP Zero will cement his legacy as the biggest loser of the modern era today

I'm hardly a cp3 fan but this series wasn't his fault

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: CP Zero will cement his legacy as the biggest loser of the modern era today

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    I'm hardly a cp3 fan but this series wasn't his fault
    Of course it's not only his fault, but I mean...

He's the leader of this team and they just had one of the worst choke jobs in NBA history. He was a complete ghost in the 4th qtr of game 6 when the series and game was collapsing around him...

You combine that with his epic choke in game 5 last year...and this stuff has to get a mention.

Part of being a great basketball player is playing great in these moments and being consistently great in them.

Paul seems, at least so far in his career, to just not have enough consistency. And that is what it takes to make deep playoff runs as a superstar.

The last 2 years in the playoffs are definitely not a good look for Paul. He's had plenty of help and couldn't get it done.

Still an all time great, but how players perform and lead in the playoffs really matters for determining how great.

At this point we have to hold Paul accountable. Same thing for Griffin as well mind you.