Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The secret behind the Atlanta Hawks success.

You can't be a great team in this league without an overly excitable bench guy. That's what has held us back for years, and we've finally found him in Baze.

It's no surprise that the Lakers have completely fallen to shit without him, Robert Sacre just doesn't quite have that 'it' factor like Baze does.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    You can't be a great team in this league without an overly excitable bench guy. That's what has held us back for years, and we've finally found him in Baze.

It's no surprise that the Lakers have completely fallen to shit without him, Robert Sacre just doesn't quite have that 'it' factor like Baze does.
    It's always confused me why teams don't give their 11-12 spots to high energy bench guys.

The Spurs, the Hawks, the Mavs, Warriors, Grizzlies, Blazers all have great chemistry, and they all have great bench guys. And it seems like certain teams have chemistry issues (Cavs, Rockets at times, Clippers, OKC even though people disagree), and they haven''t been entirely successful given the amount of talent they have.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    It's always confused me why teams don't give their 11-12 spots to high energy bench guys.

The Spurs, the Hawks, the Mavs, Warriors, Grizzlies, Blazers all have great chemistry, and they all have great bench guys. And it seems like certain teams have chemistry issues (Cavs, Rockets at times, Clippers, OKC even though people disagree), and they haven''t been entirely successful given the amount of talent they have.
    I was kind of joking, but you might be onto something. Baze has definitely been a great addition to the end, (well more like late-middle) of the bench, great locker room guy and does a lot of fan stuff. I know he gets along really well with Jeff Teague especially.

Our locker room is a pretty low key group of guys so it's good to have a high energy type like Bazemore to keep things loose.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P

tbh
    QFT

Team ball, no egos or statpadding.