Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Support the ATLANTA Hawks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    You're right so the third best guy from those teams (Horford) and Korver? Are supposed to be scary.

Also I'm no mathlete but..
    http://www.nba.com/standings/team_re...=iref:nba:gnav

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule.../chicago-bulls

Against those teams the Bulls have beaten: Clippers, Blazers, Pelicans, Rockets and the Grizzlies.Which is 5.

While losing to: Portland, Golden State, and Dallas. Which is 3.

Now according to my abacus 5 is definitely higher than 3.
    9-2 > 5-3

Hawks will win any category you throw out there.

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

You're right so the third best guy from those teams (Horford) and Korver? Are supposed to be scary.

Also I'm no mathlete but..
    http://www.nba.com/standings/team_re...=iref:nba:gnav

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule.../chicago-bulls

Against those teams the Bulls have beaten: Clippers, Blazers, Pelicans, Rockets and the Grizzlies.Which is 5.

While losing to: Portland, Golden State, and Dallas. Which is 3.

Now according to my abacus 5 is definitely higher than 3.
    Thought you guys were 3-3 still.
    And Pelicans are not a top west team.

Wasn't aware you guys recently beat the rockets, but I guess they only loss cuz they got Josh Smith.

And hey, ignorant head, We have Teague, Korver, DMC, Millsap, Horford and most of our bench rather than Joe and Josh you should be afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Thought you guys were 3-3 still.
    And Pelicans are not a top west team.

Wasn't aware you guys recently beat the rockets, but I guess they only loss cuz they got Josh Smith.

And hey, ignorant head, We have Teague, Korver, DMC, Millsap, Horford and most of our bench rather than Joe and Josh you should be afraid of.
    Oh wow. The Bulls should be penalized because the other team has a player they don't have.

Oh wow a guy whose back up is better than he is, a Bulls cast off, Not DeMarcus Cousins, Millsap, and the third best player from those Hawks teams.

Banned

Hawks>Raptors

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Oh wow. The Bulls should be penalized because the other team has a player they don't have.

Oh wow a guy whose back up is better than he is, a Bulls cast off, Not DeMarcus Cousins, Millsap, and the third best player from those Hawks teams.
    Horford put up 18/10 last season, and is starting to do that again.(easily an all star if he started out healthy)
    Schroeder is not better than Teague, who is an All Star.
    DeMarre Carroll one of the best role players in the game, great hustle, the african american Kyle Korver, GREAT man defender and help defendrer.
    Paul Millsal will just dominate Gasol/Noah since he can stretch the floor out with Al Horford. Noah or Gasol do not want to go out to the three point line with him.
    Kyle Korver is the best three point shooter in the game who your sorry coach didn't utilize correctly at all. Also plays way better defense under the Hawks... wonder why.

Everything about the Bulls is overrated and we have already blew you guys out.

OH MAN NOAH DIDNT PLAY MANNN. Horford was like 60% when we played.

P.S: Jimmy Butler strugged to score on KK.
    Last edited by Richesly; 01-07-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Hawks>Raptors
    horrible season tho.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
    The Atlanta fan base has been the most tortured in the history of sports.

The Braves had 15 division titles titles and 1 world series win in 5 appearances.
    Oh no, not a competitive team for 15 years?! How awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Horford put up 18/10 last season, and is starting to do that again.(easily an all star if he started out healthy)
    Schroeder is not better than Teague, who is an All Star.
    DeMarre Carroll one of the best role players in the game, great hustle, the african american Kyle Korver, GREAT man defender and help defendrer.
    Paul Millsal will just dominate Gasol/Noah since he can stretch the floor out with Al Horford. Noah or Gasol do not want to go out to the three point line with him.
    Kyle Korver is the best three point shooter in the game who your sorry coach didn't utilize correctly at all. Also plays way better defense under the Hawks... wonder why.

Everything about the Bulls is underrated and we have already blew you guys out.
    Schroeder is better, any Seattle Hawks fan can realize that.
    Carroll's amazing 3% totally shows that he's the african american Korver!
    Millsap/Horford have done so well against the Pau/Noah line up they haven't faced at all this year. Not too mention how Noah apparently isn't one of the most athletic centers in the league who can guard out towards the 3 point line.

But I do agree everything about the Bulls is underrated!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Can't blame people for not watching the Sixers. It's a painful product that they put out there.
    Here is the difference I can accept our attendance stinks. You can't. It's stunk for years now. Whether you make the playoffs or not. And just not Hawks. Braves had a history of not selling out playoff games. Whenever Hawks games are at home and its on TV the noticeable thing is the stands. Just own it. The Hawks are playing great basketball. Not quite sure its a team that can get far in the playoffs. But reg season they are hooping. See I can give props. Atlanta just not a sports town. They don't support the team like some cities. And Yall winning. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Here is the difference I can accept our attendance stinks. You can't. It's stunk for years now. Whether you make the playoffs or not. And just not Hawks. Braves had a history of not selling out playoff games. Whenever Hawks games are at home and its on TV the noticeable thing is the stands. Just own it. The Hawks are playing great basketball. Not quite sure its a team that can get far in the playoffs. But reg season they are hooping. See I can give props. Atlanta just not a sports town. They don't support the team like some cities. And Yall winning. Lol
    Whatever, go **** yourself

The game was packed out tonight and will be packed out going forward.

Honestly people can talk as much shit about our fans as they want, I'll just keep going to games and telling you internet warriors to go **** yourselves.

Laughable that a SIXERS fan is talking trash about not selling out a damned game.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
    The Atlanta fan base has been the most tortured in the history of sports.

The Falcons took 40 years to have consecutive winning seasons.

The Braves had 15 division titles titles and 1 world series win in 5 appearances.

The Hawks have never advanced past the second round since moving from St Louis. We were supposed to get Dr. J and it was blocked. The greatest player in franchise history was traded mid season. We made Jon Koncak a higher paid player than MJ. Atlanta is the very definition of fan Apathy.
    Toronto's is far worse than this, at least from recent history. Literally has turned fans into pessimistic alcoholics.

It's really bad when the fans are awaiting an inevitable collapse each season.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Toronto's is far worse than this, at least from recent history. Literally has turned fans into pessimistic alcoholics.

It's really bad when the fans are awaiting an inevitable collapse each season.
    Atlanta fans are the epitome of awaiting an inevitable collapse.

The Braves won ****ing 15 division championships in a row and collapsed 14 times.

The Jays have basically never been relevant except for BEATING the Braves in the early 90's, and nobody but the 600k fans who watch playoff games give a **** about the NHL.

Toronto doesn't know shit about being a miserable sports town. They don't even have a historically awful NFL team to be miserable about.

Banned

That awkward moment when the Hawks move to seattle and finally make it to the finals the first year there

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    That awkward moment when the Hawks move to seattle and finally make it to the finals the first year there
    Oh well I'm so sorry to burst your bubble

I got my Atlanta Hawks hat from back in the day sitting in my room. I'm on the bandwagon.

Any perks or discounts from joining?