Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Thu, Oct 27 Clippers at Trail Blazers Game Thread (TNT, 10:30pm ET)

Rebounding advantage just vanished, need to go back to controlling the glass man.

JJ's just been having an off night, Doc should go with the three guard set right now or give Anderson a chance

I like that Portland has really looked for Harkless every single time Reddick is on him. It's something Stotts has really had this team look for going back to the playoffs last year.

How did Doc get Mo Speezy for the minimum when other dudes got MLE+, just crazy. I know there'll be games where he goes 0-11 and I want him cut but still.

Clips stopped crashing the boards in the second half thus far, need to get back to the way it was in the first 24.

Rivers got called for the most run of the mill handcheck. It's a foul but they never call that.

I don't get NBA reffing. They just decide to call shit out of the blue that they were letting go all game.

Man, for all the hate Austin gets, he has improved every year and he is still just 24. He won't ever be great, but will probably top out as a damn good sixth man for his career.

I still don't understand why so many people love Crawford. I've heard people say they'd take him over guys like JJ, which is just . I'd love if Houston was dumb enough to give us EJ for Jamal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Man, for all the hate Austin gets, he has improved every year and he is still just 24. He won't ever be great, but will probably top out as a damn good sixth man for his career.

I still don't understand why so many people love Crawford. I've heard people say they'd take him over guys like JJ, which is just . I'd love if Houston was dumb enough to give us EJ for Jamal.

I don't get it either...the guy takes the dumbest shots in existence. When they are going in he looks fantastic...the problem is they usually don't go in and he can shoot you out of a game.

Stotts needs to stop waiting. Evan Turner is killing the offense tonight.

Man, Doc made some great bargain bin signings this year with Felton, Speights and Alan.

Just wish he didn't give the full MLE to Wes or Brandon Bass his deal, though, I can see Bass being a decent contributor.

Deandre playing like a can.

Jamal Crawford is the clippers cancer.

Can they call a tech on Plumlee here, because it was on them to call a foul.

Talking Re: Thu, Oct 27 Clippers at Trail Blazers Game Thread (TNT, 10:30pm ET)

Like I said Plumlee is a bitch

Flagrant foul

Yeah okay.

I rule the local playground

Unheard of flagrant foul on a play like that instead of a normal tech so he stays in the game

CP3 with that bitch move again, which he does about 5 times a game and never gets called for it.