Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: I hope I don't hear this after Lebron wins his 1st ring tomorrow

it doesnt matter what anyone says anymore.. hes a champ. All criticisms can be replied to with "RING"

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    I also hope I don't hear people saying how he won against the odds. He was supposed to win.

He did win against the odds because every NBA fan felt OKC or San Antonio would win it all

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    it doesnt matter what anyone says anymore.. hes a champ. All criticisms can be replied to with "RING"

Exactly, lot of will be MAD tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    He did win against the odds because every NBA fan felt OKC or San Antonio would win it all

Three franchise players?

Not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?

Alleyoops to the coach?

LeGod.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

"[COLOR="Red"]Well even though he won a ring, he still has to win 7 more because he stated at the concert 2 years ago that the Heat would win more than 7 titles."[/COLOR]

I just feel it will be one d*ckhead on this board or somewhere who won't give credit when it's due. The man has been balling and avoided elimination last round and has showed up for the Finals and will be a champion. So it should be no more hate after tomorrow unless someone is just miserable
    he needs to win multiple titles for that comment to not be viewed as a complete joke...

not 7, but at least 3 or 4

and no matter how many rings he has he is still an EPIC DOUCHEBAG that the majority of fans dislike...

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Nah, I don't think we'll hear that. Wade's been a clear-cut #2 guy in these playoffs and an injured-Bosh has been Horace Grant-lite. The numbers just aren't there for even the most desperate haters to use that argument.
    If Kobe haters used that shitty argument in 09 and 10, then Lebron haters will too.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    he needs to win multiple titles for that comment to not be viewed as a complete joke...

not 7, but at least 3 or 4

I don't think he needs to win anymore because he will still be a top ten player when his career is over

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

I don't think he needs to win anymore because he will still be a top ten player when his career is over
    Not with a record of 1-2 in the finals or going 6-9 in that span. Dude needs at least two to even think of cracking that list.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Not with a record of 1-2 in the finals or going 6-9 in that span. Dude needs at least two to even think of cracking that list.

Everything else will make up for it.

I'm saying in order to make his "not 1, not 2, not 3..." comment not be a laughing joke, he needs to win at last 3-4 titles...

1 or 2 rings is not good enough to take that comment seriously

I promise not to make that comment if you promise not to start posting "LeBron Top-10 All time after his championship run", which he STILL hasn't done btw.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I'm saying in order to make his "not 1, not 2, not 3..." comment not be a laughing joke, he needs to win at last 3-4 titles...

1 or 2 rings is not good enough to take that comment seriously

If he was to pass Jordan and get 7 titles I would have his face tattooed on my chest

That should explain the hate I have for that sh*tface Jordan

i honestly hope this just puts a halt to the endless lebron threads ad nauseum. guy is an all-time great and i'd rather read/discuss other things. it's redundant and borderline obsessive. you don't like him? that's cool - no reason to remind everybody 10 times a day.

^no, that would explain your psychosis