Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Default Re: Rumor: LMA wants off the Blazers, lists Bulls as desired destination

What a coincidence.. In my career he just got transferred to Minnesota

Default Re: Rumor: LMA wants off the Blazers, lists Bulls as desired destination

I looked over the trade machine for a good 10 minutes, and I couldn't find a single trade that really made sense for the Blazers and the other team.

And why the **** would Portland want Boozer and/or Deng? If they move LMA, it's because they want to get younger, not older.

As much as I love Lamarcus, if we can get back some great assets, I'll welcome a trade for him. Being able to have multiple picks in 2014 with it looking to be such a great draft is extremely tempting. Especially with it giving us more of a chance to land a very high pick with our own.

I don't see a Bulls trade working out unless it involves another team.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/in...ugh_lamar.html

sounds like one big mix up to me..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    As much as I love Lamarcus, if we can get back some great assets, I'll welcome a trade for him. Being able to have multiple picks in 2014 with it looking to be such a great draft is extremely tempting. Especially with it giving us more of a chance to land a very high pick with our own.

I don't see a Bulls trade working out unless it involves another team.
    Why you so obsessed with the Knicks in your avi sig?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    And why the **** would Portland want Boozer and/or Deng? If they move LMA, it's because they want to get younger, not older.
    Its not always the player themselves that is attractive. Its often what the contract acquired can do to clear up capspace. So many young guys on here don't understand NBA trades at all.

Which is why Deng and Boozer suddenly become more valuable. They are expiring contracts and large ones that allow a rebuilding team to acquire max players in the future or resign their stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Why you so obsessed with the Knicks in your avi sig?
    I completly forgot about that, that was for the night you got kicked out of the playoffs.

Only one that should be untouchable on the roster is Rose imo.

There's nothing the Bulls can offer outside Noah that will convince the Blazers to trade Aldridge. Just because Aldridge wants to go to the Bulls, doesn't mean he will. Also, there's probably a list of teams & Bulls are just on top. I could also see Aldridge wanting to play in Houston or Atlanta but I think Portland reopens talks with Cleveland.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I looked over the trade machine for a good 10 minutes, and I couldn't find a single trade that really made sense for the Blazers and the other team.
    Cleveland or Washington should hop on it. Both teams can give up their top pick and some throw ins to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Its not always the player themselves that is attractive. Its often what the contract acquired can do to clear up capspace. So many young guys on here don't understand NBA trades at all.

Which is why Deng and Boozer suddenly become more valuable. They are expiring contracts and large ones that allow a rebuilding team to acquire max players in the future or resign their stars.

Aldridge is a young, all-star caliber PF. What exactly are the Blazers going to do with cap space that's better than LMA?

Also, if you're rebuilding, you don't want to bring in quality vets. All that does is leave you with lower draft picks.

If LMA does leave, can Lillard be a #1 option for the Blazers? Can he average 20+ PPG on better efficiency than his first season?

The Nets would love to have him playing next to Brook Lopez.

With a declining Wade, a non-existent Chris Bosh.

The Bulls with a lineup of: Noah, Aldridge, Butler, Hinrich, Rose

That team can beat the Heat in a seven game series, I'm totally convinced of that too. And that isn't homer hype. I think that's plausible reality.