Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Pistons: Jordan Rules were "Fake"

MJ faced Shaq, Alanzo, motombo, Parish etc.... Met then at the ring and didn't give a flying ****. While Shaq was tearing down rims and shit he did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mjwyLp6OiM yes Shaq foul the loving shit out of him, but he was still driving. Lmaoat stronger. David Robinson was ripped and so was Alanzo.
    Hey lets take a look at these skinny guys with no effects. David Robinson for example, look at his muscles he so skinny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S36g_AZX84M lol at his biceps
    How could I possibly get owned by someone who can't even spell Alonzo correctly?

When coaches and modern players talk about changes in defense, they compare it to the IMMEDIATELY preceding late 90's-00's defense.

No one thinks a run and gun era where the Bad Boys allowed more PPG than the Nash/Dirk Mavs is better defensively. No one ever did until Jordan Jockers started perpetuating myths to prop up their diety

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Pistons: Jordan Rules were "Fake"

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    How could I possibly get owned by someone who can't even spell Alonzo correctly?

When coaches and modern players talk about changes in defense, they compare it to the IMMEDIATELY preceding late 90's-00's defense.

No one thinks a run and gun era where the Bad Boys allowed more PPG than the Nash/Dirk Mavs is better defensively. No one ever did until Jordan Jockers started perpetuating myths to prop up their diety
    Hey I don't want to hear BS talking go to the previous pages and start responding to the posts. It's pretty easy to respond to noting on a spelling error. I am superior because I can spot a spelling error, but can't argue my point for shit. Stop ignoring everyone post and respond. You got raped in your own thread. Embarrassing.