Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Da Mavs

Default Re: What wil Shaq and LeBron averages be next season?

I don't think it matters if the Cavs go 82-0, they'll still lose to Orlando

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    I don't think it matters if the Cavs go 82-0, they'll still lose to Orlando

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Shaq's biggest weakness is still going to be expose, which is his defense off the pick and roll. And Orlando ran that play to death with Dwight Howard up front.

How are the Cavs going to defend the Nelson Dwight pick and roll game? Also, if the Magic somehow get Hedo back, that would be an even more devastating pick and roll game b/c you have to stay with Hedo yet you need to defend Howard and Shaq has been slow to get back ever since his days in Miami.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Shaq's biggest weakness is still going to be expose, which is his defense off the pick and roll. And Orlando ran that play to death with Dwight Howard up front.

How are the Cavs going to defend the Nelson Dwight pick and roll game? Also, if the Magic somehow get Hedo back, that would be an even more devastating pick and roll game b/c you have to stay with Hedo yet you need to defend Howard and Shaq has been slow to get back ever since his days in Miami.
    if Z can do it, shaq can. and the cavs are going to play TEAM defense, not just 2-on-2

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets

If they get hedo back I will be worried. Hedo ran the pick and roll and it was hard for us to stop cuz hedo was 6'10... I'll take nelson shooting off the screen all day over turk.

LeBron will be at 26(p)/10(a)/9(r)
    Shaq will be 15(p)/8(r)/3(a)

I think the important thing here is that Delontes numbers should improve. He will be ouur x factor next year.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    LeBron: 27/7/8 51%

Shaq: 15/8/3.5 58%

Sounds good, right? Well if this is the case, Cavs will win 73 games next season. I really don't hoow this can be refuted. Shaq will need only 10-12 a game to get those averages. Basically Cleveland will CAKEWALK through the regular season.

And if you doubt what I'm saying, you really don't understand how weak Z was last year. Cavs had no post presense the entire season. Z was basically a PF more than center. He provided just adequate defensive presense.

And the Cavs STILL won 66 games.

Book what I say.
    Classic

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by oballers4life
    So Orlando can't stop the Cavs.

I thought it was a clear decision last year. Magic gets swept.

If LeBron wouldn't have made that shot the Magic would've swept the Cavs.
    Great series win for you last May; however, please don't forget:

- Cavs had a 22-point lead in Game 1 and Rashard Lewis hit a game winner
    - Cavs had a 15-point lead in Game 2 and Hedo hit the game winner before Lebron
    - In Game 4, Cavs had the lead and Delonte had the game-winning rebound go off his hands when he fell. Then...Rashard Lewis hit a 3 to win the game!

This always mystified me when people looked at this series. I always heard about the Orlando sweep "if Lebron wouldn't have hit the game winner". How can you take his away in these scenarios and not take away the 3 that the Magic hit?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    Classic
    Boston...I, unfortunately have to hate you, but I am laughing with you at this ridiculous post made last summer.

Serious playground baller

Shaq averaging 10 and 7. It's painful to watch him play these days. The Ewing/Hakeem slide writ larger.

Custom User Title

haha

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Unfortunately, PB has no real sense of shame. He will constantly write dumb **** (you should NOT see what gets deleted) and when he's called out on it will ignore it and just write other dumb ****. All of it pro-Cleveland, of course. We can bump threads like this all we want, but he'll still be the same jackass. Nothing is learned...ever.

God help us all when James finally leads a team to a Championship and PB can finally claim to have been "right."

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rs98762001
    Shaq averaging 10 and 7. It's painful to watch him play these days. The Ewing/Hakeem slide writ larger.

sigh... people really think Shaq was brought over to be the cener piece of the cavs offense or something 10 and 7 plus a few drawn fouls in 20 minutes is a center performance that any team could use.

This guy is the definition of a real life loser. He's so dumb and delusional, I'm starting to feel sorry for him.