Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: The BigAss Politics Thread XI: The first debate

it's on .. Trump KO via left body shot, right hook to the jaw combo .. it won't be pretty

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

All Trump has to do is bring up Hillary's record. Bengahzi, emails, her health, clinton foundation, and so much more. It's scandal after scandal with this woman. She can't defend herself. Am sure she will try to tie Trump some how to the riots in NC..perhaps his rhetoric is just too much.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    All Trump has to do is bring up Hillary's record. Bengahzi, emails, her health, clinton foundation, and so much more. It's scandal after scandal with this woman. She can't defend herself. Am sure she will try to tie Trump some how to the riots in NC..perhaps his rhetoric is just too much.
    she gets angry and melts down at simple softball questions. I am curious how she will keep her composure against Trump. She will probably try to make it seem like Trump is BFFs with Putin and David Duke and Satan.

Banned

Just a friendly reminder that Obama and Hillary sold important ambassador positions to incompetent people.

pretty much

if an average voter was informed, he would vote in a toodler over hillary just because of her record alone

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    I have one family member that is a Hillary supporter and when I found out I told them that I never wanted to speak to them again.
    I bet your relative was crushed

A year from now, you'll forget you ever supported Trump

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I bet your relative was crushed

A year from now, you'll forget you ever supported Trump
    "I was just trolling. I don't even live in America LOL."

^Get ready to hear a shit ton of this in a month and 1/2 (of those that are still with us, not the dearly departed).

In other words, deflect because he has zero policy specifics and is an all around know nothing

In other words, deflect because he has zero policy specifics and is an all around know nothing
    if Trump is a 0 and Hillary is -15, then Trump is better anyway

Banned

Trump has been giving nothing but policy speeches for the past month.

KKKlinton meanwhile has been napping, giving speeches about nazi cartoon frogs, and melting down yelling and asking why she isn't "50 points ahead!?".

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    if Trump is a 0 and Hillary is -15, then Trump is better anyway
    The biggest thing you accuse HC of is being a warmonger (Lybia and the Iraq War, never mind Trump is on record of being pro Iraq War before he was against it and he also supported Qaddafi's overthrow before again being against it).

At least HC doesn't go around talking about using nuclear fukking weapons, even in Europe FFS.

Banned

The biggest thing you accuse HC of is being a warmonger (Lybia and the Iraq War, never mind Trump is on record of being pro Iraq War before he was against it and he also supported Qaddafi's overthrow before again being against it).

At least HC doesn't go around talking about using nuclear fukking weapons, even in Europe FFS.
    XD
    She funneled aid money meant for Haitian people in to the Clinton Foundation.
    She sold and awarded important ambassador positions to the highest donors.

The wall is coming and Mexico will pay for it.
    And I'll tell you something else.
    It's going to be a terrific wall, folks. Just terrific.
    Don't we have the best walls, folks?

Last edited by Nick Young; 09-24-2016 at 05:21 PM.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

You and the mainstream media should listen and watch Trump speeches. They are pretty substantive. Hillary's speeches are composed of negative strikes against Trump. Her speeches are garbage, I think you have to go to her website to learn about any of her policies. Trump is a man of the people. I believe today he's going to meet with some world leaders or ambassadors. Hillary is taking a week off to prepare for the debates. She's not president material.

Banned

You and the mainstream media should listen and watch Trump speeches. They are pretty substantive. Hillary's speeches are composed of negative strikes against Trump. Her speeches are garbage, I think you have to go to her website to learn about any of her policies. Trump is a man of the people. I believe today he's going to meet with some world leaders or ambassadors. Hillary is taking a week off to prepare for the debates. She's not president material.
    People like TheMan don't actually watch candidate speeches. They listen to soundbites and follow the group think.

If the facebook liberals all turned on Hillary tomorrow because of the DNC leak and switched to supporting Trump, theMan would be right there along with them.

Banned

Trump is a man of the people.

Truly, he is the GOAT confidence man.