Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Radar Online Reveals A Superstar Celebrity About To Be Outed As Sexual Predator

Corey Feldman found himself in a dark place over the backlash he faced following his Today show performance last week, which you can watch in the video above. The former child star, 45, opened up about his state of mind at the time in an exclusive interview with Us Weekly.

As previously reported, Feldman made headlines for what some considered a bizarre appearance on the NBC morning show on Friday, September 16. He belted out his latest single, "Go 4 It," which is off his new album, Angelic 2 the Core, in a performance with women dressed as angels.

"One thing I want to say is that everyone was singing and playing live and playing real musicianship there. There was no faking it, there was no lip-synching," Feldman tells Us. "[The girls] were thrilled. They were like, 'Oh, my God, we did it!' I'm like, 'Good job, everybody.' And then I get on the plane and I immediately start sobbing. They're all looking at me like I'm crazy. They're like, 'What's your problem? We did great, right?' I said, 'You did do great. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to like what I did. But that's all right.'"
    This guy is super weird. Was going to kill himself because nobody 'felt' his performance on the Today show.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Default Re: Radar Online Reveals A Superstar Celebrity About To Be Outed As Sexual Predator

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    And Feldman said he was talking about publicists, photographers and agents. Not talent.

Yes. He also says the guy is still prominently working in the business, and describes Haim's situation as more of a "direct rape", so I think the A Lister is more whoever he's talking about with Haim.

I'm down with HRC

One thing interesting about that interview is the reporter asks a couple of questions about specific directors like he wanted to judge Feldman's reaction to those names. He calls out Joel Schumacher and Spielberg.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    This guy is super weird. Was going to kill himself because nobody 'felt' his performance on the Today show.
    Yeah, he's weird. He was molested as a teenager among other things. As was his best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    Yeah, he's weird. He was molested as a teenager among other things. As was his best friend.
    "It was a song, okay? It wasn't that weird," he said, adding, "I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you, but you don't have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it okay to, like, publicly shame us? ... I don't understand ... It's, like, not PC to, like, say somebody is fat or somebody is white or somebody is black or somebody is yellow or green or if they have a short leg or if they have a missing finger. Like we can't talk about these things. But it's okay to bash Corey Feldman and the Angels."
    Sounds like he should be going to Yale... That's college student wah baby talk.

Super weird. Wonder how much of that is being molested. Little boys in the middle east are butt ****ed all the time and they don't talk like that.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Wasn't Feldmen close to Micheal Jackson?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Don't look at me! I'm dead! Tee hee Tee hee

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

Don't look at me! I'm dead! Tee hee Tee hee
    He did not start molesting until he turned White. Coincidence? I think not.

Super weird. Wonder how much of that is being molested. Little boys in the middle east are butt ****ed all the time and they don't talk like that.
    You've got problems dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    I think he was one of those little boys.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    I've seen their hands cut off, fingers cut off, ears cut off... Their childhood is worse than 99.999% of Americans, but they'll never show it.

They still don't act as weird as college kids here.

[QUOTE]A 10-year-old Afghan boy who helped lead a militia fighting terrorists alongside his uncle, then left to attend fourth grade, was shot in the head and killed by Taliban insurgents while walking to school, officials revealed Wednesday.

Police had called the boy a hero. Photographs on social media showed Wasil Ahmad holding an automatic weapon and wearing a uniform and helmet.

Afghan insurgents killed the boy near his home in Tirin Kot, the capital of the southern Uruzgan province, deputy police chief Rahimullah Khan said.

Ahmad's uncle was formerly a Taliban commander who changed allegiance to the government and was appointed local police commander in Khas Uruzgan district, Khan said.

"He fought like a miracle," the boy's uncle, Mullah Abdul Samad, said, according to Sky News.

I've seen their hands cut off, fingers cut off, ears cut off... Their childhood is worse than 99.999% of Americans, but they'll never show it.

They still don't act as weird as college kids here.
    Dude, you are ignorant as hell and probably high on amphetamines right now. Shut the [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck up.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Dude, you are ignorant as hell and probably high on amphetamines right now. Shut the [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck up.
    Lick my balls.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Yes, that is well documented. Could it be Keifer Sutherland? He was in The Lost Boys with both Coreys.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Think he ruled him out already...

But if it's as out in the open as it's being portrayed, chances are he knew who it was.