Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Favorite Cologne

I actually wash my ass in the sink after I shit fyi

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man is a Creed Aventus knockoff that smells and performs almost identical to Aventus at a fraction of the price.

You guys can get it in the states for $40 (or less), whereas Aventus is at least $250 retail over $300.

YSL

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    YSL

You want some of the vintage juice?

Anyone experience/like or recommend calvin klein eternity? I'm smelling it here on the cologne sample papers here by macys and it smells really good

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Anyone experience/like or recommend calvin klein eternity? I'm smelling it here on the cologne sample papers here by macys and it smells really good
    I'm gonna sound as a snob but don't.

Don't smell generic, aside from that the performance on
    CK frags usually suck . They make their frags for the opening. They know most shoppers don't know how to shop for fragrances, they know that the opening is what people base their purchase on which is the wrong way to buy a frag. The opening usually only lasts an avg of 5-10 minutes and poof it's gone. It then becomes something different usually chemical smelling with poor longevity and silage. That's because designer frags usually use crappy ingredients. Think of it like fast food vs a home made top cuisine. One will use artificial processed ingredients vs home made fresh top of the line ingredients.

A fragrance is a part of who you are, the ultimate accessory, it's worth spending the extra amount.

Best way to test them is to spray the tester on your arm and smell how it transforms over the day. Everyone has different body chemistry so it'll smell different on your skin than on a piece of paper.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Dior Homme, Eau for men.

Great for going out, great for dates. It has a really nice pleasant scent to it. I've gotten compliments from people for using it more than any other cologne. I don't use it on a daily basis though, I usually use MontBlanc Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Dior Homme, Eau for men.

Great for going out, great for dates. It has a really nice pleasant scent to it. I've gotten compliments from people for using it more than any other cologne. I don't use it on a daily basis though, I usually use MontBlanc Legend.
    That's the one I've been eyeing. I smelled dior on me once and it worked really well.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    I'm gonna sound as a snob but don't.

Don't smell generic, aside from that the performance on
    CK frags usually suck . They make their frags for the opening. They know most shoppers don't know how to shop for fragrances, they know that the opening is what people base their purchase on which is the wrong way to buy a frag. The opening usually only lasts an avg of 5-10 minutes and poof it's gone. It then becomes something different usually chemical smelling with poor longevity and silage. That's because designer frags usually use crappy ingredients. Think of it like fast food vs a home made top cuisine. One will use artificial processed ingredients vs home made fresh top of the line ingredients.

A fragrance is a part of who you are, the ultimate accessory, it's worth spending the extra amount.

Best way to test them is to spray the tester on your arm and smell how it transforms over the day. Everyone has different body chemistry so it'll smell different on your skin than on a piece of paper.
    Yeah, as I thought. I wanted to get a sample of it to see how it worked with my body, but if the top layer only lasts 10-15 minutes, makes no sense.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    You want some of the vintage juice?

I've wanted to try CH men for some time now. Apparently women love the smell of it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    I've wanted to try CH men for some time now. Apparently women love the smell of it.

You have to find the pre-reformulation CH Men, meaning before 2012. After 2012 fragrance performance and longevity went to shit, after 20-30 minutes it becomes a skin scent, after 1 hour you can't smell it anymore. It's the same with La Nuit, that's why I stocked up on both original fragrances.