Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Y'awl wondered how the offspring of you and a hot celeb would look like?

Check out dis site right hurr:

http://www.morphthing.com

YOu've got an assortment of facez to choose from (animals too) and you can upload your pic on. Here'z the challenge ISHIOTS.

Create the faces that are the :

Purdiest!
    Ugliest!
    Distinct!
    Scariest!

A few combos thus far.

I'z always been fond of R/B singaz with nice azzes but in terms of who to phuck I'd always be torn apart between J Lo and Beyonce. Why not have the best of both worlds?

Banned

Default Re: Y'awl wondered how the offspring of you and a hot celeb would look like?

lol i wish i could morph my pic without having to register thatd be jokes

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Y'awl wondered how the offspring of you and a hot celeb would look like?

Also check out the

http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition

^ Dis was posted here before, but it gives you the five top celebrities you look alike. Just upload a straight picture.

My pics from my comp are deleted (I promise I'll get new onez) but it turned out to be Jake Gyllenhaal, Jenifer Connely, Djimon HOunssou, Brandon Lee, and Aishwarya Rai, . Yeah it ain't that accurate but the system is flawed. Still quite interesting tho.

Banned

i uploaded a pic but again you gotta register id do it but i better get some sleep.. ill register tommorow and do it then it looks kinda interesting

Local High School Star

Local High School Star

Adriana Lima
    +
    Me
    =

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Also check out the

http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition

^ Dis was posted here before, but it gives you the five top celebrities you look alike. Just upload a straight picture.
    Did it with 3 different photos, the clearest picutre of me:

1. Drew Fuller (who?)
    2. Shane Filan (who)
    3. James Spader
    4. Jesse Bradford
    5. Jason Donovan (who?)

Jesse Bradford came up for every picture I uploaded. One of them MLK Jr. was my number one match with a 68% accuracy

my celeb lookalikes:

1. Pharell
    2. Terrence Howard
    3. Jennifer Lopez
    4. Joey Fatone
    5. Kate Winslet

Damn, me and Megan Fox should get married. Our kids would be so hot I'd probably molest them.

Heil Randy.

I uploaded my avatar to the celebrity look-a-like page and the number one match was Takuya Kimora.

As for an actual picture of myself my top five were

1. Bruce Willis
    2. Christian Slater
    3. Miroslav Klose
    4. Keanu Reeves
    5. Anna Paquin

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Randy

Damn, me and Megan Fox should get married. Our kids would be so hot I'd probably molest them.
    I don't know if I'd rather f*** that beautiful man or get phucked by that handsomely woman!

The first pic looks like motherphuckin Pete Wentz, gay emo a$$ ladiez man from Fall Out Boy. So you're in good company I suppose.

Me and Penelope Cruz's kid. Not sure if it's a boy or a girl tho. The goatee kinda throws me off lol

*bump* i wanna see what some other people can come up with