Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Re: Iggy .. "The Thunder were the best team in the playoffs"

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Iggy trying to take the focus off his team's GOAT choke job by pointing the finger at OKC.
    Sorry, but no one with a brain is buying it.

this

I pretty much want this team to give LeBron as much fuel as possible. I mean we saw how that worked out with Klay this year in the finals. LeBron trolled Golden State all year through the press: mocked the MVP criteria, propped up Terry Stotts as COTY with a knowing smirk, bitched out Dray at a pivotal time in the Finals thereby never allowing Golden State to play a single clinching game with the true momentum, and backed it all up with a chip.

I don't want them to lay off their arrogance whatsoever next season. Please fan the flames, Dubs. I don't think he'll have a problem with Iggy's comments, they weren't that bad, but I'd love to see the rest of the team pipe up over the course of next season as if they're invincible, same way they did this year.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    They were

And if Dubeta hadn't shot 22/63 in the final 3 games, OKC woulda made the finals.
    Yea, no. Irving isn't mentally challenged like Westbrook. Curry punked him big time the last 3 games. While Irving eviscerated him and KT.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    I honestly think Cleveland would have struggled less with OKC than Golden State.

NBA is all about match ups. Durant is a superstar but Lebron has always been able to play him straight up.

Cleveland had the good depth with the best player in the league. They would have won in 6 probably.
    This isnt a 1v1 game though.

The Thunder actually have a huge frontcourt that can lock down the paint .. notice how the Cavs got 80+ combined points from kyrie and bron in the only game both dray and bogut got knocked out of? A weak paint is why the Cavs always dominated the Hawks .. their two superstars account for like 80% of their possessions and are rim slashers first and foremost (even kyrie is ridiculous at finishing).. they do a ton of drive and kick, so Center play and size is very important to limiting them, as well as close out defense both of which OKC was amazing with. Combine that with Westbrook and Durant playing way better than Curry and Klay did in the Finals (it'd be impossible for them to play any worse) and I dont see how the Thunder could have lost.

That seems like a subliminal shot at KD tbh. GS confirming that OKC was the hardest team to beat, and he took the easier path. It also seems like iggy's role is much less now.

Cavs back to back NBA Champion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Iggy trying to take the focus off his team's GOAT choke job by pointing the finger at OKC.
    Sorry, but no one with a brain is buying it.
    damn right, hahaaa!

Warriors sounding bitter again, no surprise. Cleveland Cavaliers are your NBA champions!

op is b!tchmade
    Last edited by DirkNowitzki41; 07-14-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Durant tanked. Wanted to play with his friends, and since beating them and than going to them would have been a bad look? The rest is history.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    ".. they should have won the championship."
    link

damn right .. from guy who played both, it took a MONUMENTAL choke just for OKC to lose, while for the cavs to win it took a flurry of injuries, suspensions, and choking from their superstars for the Cavs to eek it out by one shot.
    Iggy is a poor as$ loser...

He brought the 6er mentality to the war's .... they a'll bytchs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    I pretty much want this team to give LeBron as much fuel as possible. I mean we saw how that worked out with Klay this year in the finals. LeBron trolled Golden State all year through the press: mocked the MVP criteria, propped up Terry Stotts as COTY with a knowing smirk, bitched out Dray at a pivotal time in the Finals thereby never allowing Golden State to play a single clinching game with the true momentum, and backed it all up with a chip.

I don't want them to lay off their arrogance whatsoever next season. Please fan the flames, Dubs. I don't think he'll have a problem with Iggy's comments, they weren't that bad, but I'd love to see the rest of the team pipe up over the course of next season as if they're invincible, same way they did this year.
    Yep, yep and yep

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Warriors need to stfu. They are saying and doing so many stupid things ever since the Decision II.

I agree. Serial playoff choker Durant had no excuse to not win.

3-time NBA All-Star

Never understood how a team that loses can be called the "best" when no one was hurt or missed games. Thunder choked and played stupid basketball. Something they've done before. That's why they weren't the best team and the Warriors were better. Maybe the Thunder were the most talented team, but there's more to a team then talent.

At least the Warriors can say maybe they were better then the Cavs cause Draymond missed a game, Bogut got hurt and missed the last 2 games, Iggy played hurt, and Curry possibly was hurt. But even then, the season is a marathon not a sprint. There was always the possibility that Draymond's questionable behavior on the court could catch up to him even if its not fair, which I don't think the last flagrant he got was. And injuries are part of the game and durability factors into greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Warriors need to stfu. They are saying and doing so many stupid things ever since the Decision II.
    go get a life you autistic fakkit/