Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 01:50 PM   #16
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Default Re: Kobe Bryant could easly win MVP this season if he transitioned to point guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT123
Why are funny posters like dubeta banned while this guy gets to spam the board with shit threads like this 24/7?
Get your shit together mods
Old 09-27-2015, 01:54 PM   #17
Beastmode88
Rose is not a HOF

Default Re: Kobe Bryant could easly win MVP this season if he transitioned to point guard

That's funny.. Kobe and passing should never be in the same sentence.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:07 PM   #18
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
You act as if kobe isnt the most green lighted player in sports history

If he asked jeanie for a blowjob to keep playing ball another 2-3 years. She'd probly do it

The only reason I can think of why you aren't banned is that you're using you allowance money to buy ads on this site.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:08 PM   #19
sdot_thadon
Local High School Star

Kenneth, kenneth, kenneth
Old 09-27-2015, 02:18 PM   #20
Jameerthefear
Paid shill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT123
Why are funny posters like dubeta banned while this guy gets to spam the board with shit threads like this 24/7?
Get your shit together mods
This. The mods DON'T want me to get involved.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:23 PM   #21
I<3NBA
NBA sixth man of the year

Kobe Bryant could easily transition to jail this season if he transitioned into retirement
Old 09-27-2015, 02:24 PM   #22
Coach Eddie
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_L_P
He has one MVP in his nearly 20 year career.

He couldn't have easily won an MVP at any point in it, let alone now when he's shit.

And even then it was a career achievement award that could have gone to CP3 for that given season.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:40 PM   #23
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_L_P
He has one MVP in his nearly 20 year career.

He couldn't have easily won an MVP at any point in it, let alone now when he's shit.

kobe could have easly won mvp in 2003 had the voters used 1988 criteria ( jordan also had 50 wins, best stats on a team with a good record award )

kobe could have easly won mvp in 2006 and 2007 had the voters used 1976 criteria ( kareem 38 wins, best player award )

kobe could have easly won mvp in 2009 had the voters used 2005 nash criteria ( had help, less stats than shaq, but top record in tougher conference and was more skilled )

its really all dependent on the criteria that seems to change to whatever agenda voters are pushing
Old 09-27-2015, 02:43 PM   #24
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Eddie
And even then it was a career achievement award that could have gone to CP3 for that given season.

people really are hypocrites on ISH

they say kobe doesnt deserve MVP in 2006 or 2007 cause he needs the #1 seed

so he gets it and now all of a sudden records dont matter
Old 09-27-2015, 02:52 PM   #25
Magic 32
NBA All-star

15 ppg, 8 apg, 7 rpg is very likely.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #26
34-24 Footwork
Stat Type of Guy

One thing I will say is this:

Whatever success he does have, people will disregard him as an asset and proceed to label Hibbert and Bass as "dominant".

Clockwork
Old 09-27-2015, 03:17 PM   #27
SouBeachTalents
Worm

1. Just for reference in how difficult it is to average that many assists, Jason Kidd averaged over 10.2 apg just once in his entire career

2. Kobe's never actually shot 47% in a season before, only if it's rounded up, and last time he did was 6 seasons ago

3. He's won 1 MVP in his 20 year career

4. You know when he put up MVP caliber stats on mediocre teams he didn't win MVP, so if he miraculously did put up those numbers on what's going to be at best a mediocre team, why would things be different this time around?

This thread might honestly be both the dumbest and most delusional I've ever seen on ISH
Old 09-27-2015, 03:32 PM   #28
ballup
13.37 PER

Jordan Crawford would easily win MVP if he started over Rose and was given free reign over the offense
Old 09-27-2015, 03:35 PM   #29
34-24 Footwork
Stat Type of Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
1. Just for reference in how difficult it is to average that many assists, Jason Kidd averaged over 10.2 apg just once in his entire career

2. Kobe's never actually shot 47% in a season before, only if it's rounded up, and last time he did was 6 seasons ago

3. He's won 1 MVP in his 20 year career

4. You know when he put up MVP caliber stats on mediocre teams he didn't win MVP, so if he miraculously did put up those numbers on what's going to be at best a mediocre team, why would things be different this time around?

This thread might honestly be both the dumbest and most delusional I've ever seen on ISH

Geez. Sounds like Kobe has had an awful career.

Weird that kobe has only played a handful of games in the last 2 seasons, yet I still forget that D Wade is even in the league.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #30
Coach Eddie
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
people really are hypocrites on ISH

they say kobe doesnt deserve MVP in 2006 or 2007 cause he needs the #1 seed

so he gets it and now all of a sudden records dont matter

The guy who made a thread about 37 year old, post-injury Kobe winning MVP "easly" by switching to PG for a shitty roster thinks other people are being ridiculous. That is rich.

Btw, there is only a 1 game difference between CP3's Hornets and Kobe's Lakers but the Lakers had a much better team around Kobe. Nobody said they needed to be #1 seed, but making the playoffs or being a lower seed simply doesn't cut it. You made a straw man's argument by acting like others say it must be #1 seed when nobody has said that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:

Closed Thread