Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Phoenix is wack.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...out-of-phoenix

Report: Markieff Morris becomes the latest Sun to want out of Phoenix
    By Matt Moore / NBA writer
    August 06, 2015 06:43 PM ET
    The Suns have been within a handful of games of the playoffs twice in the past two years. By every objective measure, they're an example of a team that has managed the rebuilding process with aplomb, trading for a high-value young star in Eric Bledsoe while stockpiling picks and adding key young players. As long as you just look at the numbers on the board, everything with Phoenix is great.

Under the surface however, there are some concerning signs. Goran Dragic, never known to be a drama queen, demanded a trade last year. On the way out, he bashed the organization. Isaiah Thomas had some words about Phoenix after being dealt to Boston. The team traded Marcus Morris along with a few other players to chase LaMarcus Aldridge after signing Morris and his brother Markieff to long-term extensions, and Morris has openly torched the team. Repeatedly. There's some disagreement about how long-time Sun Channing Frye left town.

And now, there's news that Markieff Morris, arguably the Suns' second-best player behind Bledsoe, wants out.

Banned

Default Re: Phoenix is wack.

Wow. What a horrible, undetailed article. Pathetic journalism.

Did that mother****er really say that Marqueef wanting out means that the Suns organization is bad? Seriously?

Marqueef AND his thug brother both have their own individual technical foul highlight reels for last season, Marcus cussed the coach out on national TV, and both got charged with FELONY ASSAULT.

The Suns got pissed and shipped Marcus' ass out, making the 2 most entitled human beings on Earth get super butthurt as they cry, piss, and moan about how they got cheated so badly by the Suns. Que the violin.

The Dragic situation was unique. What really made him upset was the fact that Hornacek changed his role, making him camp out in the corner every game. Dragic and his agent wanted a trade at the deadline and Dragic wanted to go to a good team, meaning he didn't want the team he goes to to have to give up a bunch of assets for him. Therefore, he said what he said publicly to kill the Suns' leverage.

Isaiah Thomas just wanted to start and didn't like what Hornacek is doing.

The only problem with the Suns right now is the coach. The front office is smart and know what they are doing.

And **** this article. Horrible.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity

The only problem with the Suns right now is the coach. The front office is smart and know what they are doing.

The PG situation:

Sign Dragic
    Trade for Bledsoe and give him a big contract
    Sign Thomas
    Trade Dragic
    Trade Thomas
    Trade for Knight

You call this smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Wow. What a horrible, undetailed article. Pathetic journalism.

Did that mother****er really say that Marqueef wanting out means that the Suns organization is bad? Seriously?

Marqueef AND his thug brother both have their own individual technical foul highlight reels for last season, Marcus cussed the coach out on national TV, and both got charged with FELONY ASSAULT.

The Suns got pissed and shipped Marcus' ass out, making the 2 most entitled human beings on Earth get super butthurt as they cry, piss, and moan about how they got cheated so badly by the Suns. Que the violin.

The Dragic situation was unique. What really made him upset was the fact that Hornacek changed his role, making him camp out in the corner every game. Dragic and his agent wanted a trade at the deadline and Dragic wanted to go to a good team, meaning he didn't want the team he goes to to have to give up a bunch of assets for him. Therefore, he said what he said publicly to kill the Suns' leverage.

Isaiah Thomas just wanted to start and didn't like what Hornacek is doing.

Context is obviously not your strong point. The article is implying that the Suns organization is dysfunctional and that multiple players have wanted out and then trashed the org.

Context

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    The PG situation:

Sign Dragic
    Trade for Bledsoe and give him a big contract
    Sign Thomas
    Trade Dragic
    Trade Thomas
    Trade for Knight

You call this smart?
    Delusional suns fans on this board, I have seen it all

NBA Legend

#WeAreAllPhoenix

#HandsUpDontShoot #ContestedJumpers

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Their handling of their PG situation is as bad as it gets.

First the Suns wanted to do a two point approach playing both Dragic and Bledsoe.. Ok.... Fine..

Then they throw a third one into the mix by adding Thomas. Things started to ruin then.

They proceed to trade Dragic (even though I was against it, as Dragic was the true leader the Suns needed), and trade Thomas, but I thought well at least they finally decided on the PG they wanted, until they sign a big contract with Knight. Seemingly they are back to playing two points

Markieff and Marcus, they would be right to dump them both. But the way the Suns had handled their players up till this point, you would think the young players are not going to be confident with the management. I for one, as a long time fan, am unsure of their priorities.

Good move I like this off season is them getting Tyson. Len is good offensively, and if Len can learn something on the other end from Tyson, it would be ideal.

Also I'm pleased with how the Suns have drafted in recent years. Warren, Len, Goodwin, Booker. They got those right. But their ways on free agency has been a big minus.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Delusional suns fans on this board, I have seen it all
    If you think the Suns fans on this board are delusional go visit r/nba for a good laugh

I dont get why you guys are defending your GM like he delivered a championship to your city

Your team has always sucked, will continue to suck, and with this guy at the helm more terrible decisions will follow

I cant wait to see what the Suns have to pay to get rid of Kief.

Just remember this Dragic, Morris, Thomas, Lakers lottery pick, Plumlee, Ennis for Brandon Knight and two late 1sts from the Heat.

LMFAO probably the worst 1 year stretch of any GM for a long time...and this is coming from a Pistons fan who dealt with Joe DumbAss

So all the players who got traded away are talking shit? Shocking.

That said, we've known for a long time that the Suns owner is cheap.

they should trade Markieff for Taj Gibson and Doug McDermott, it'd be a good trade for both teams in my opinion, maybe add a bulls 1st also.
    Last edited by buddha; 08-08-2015 at 01:32 AM.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

These felons should not be allowed to play in the league. GTFO!

Banned

PHX has one of the shittiest GMs in the NBA.

College star

The Suns front office is wack, but let's be real, all these players being mentioned are wack as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sfballa13
    If you think the Suns fans on this board are delusional go visit r/nba for a good laugh

I dont get why you guys are defending your GM like he delivered a championship to your city

Your team has always sucked, will continue to suck, and with this guy at the helm more terrible decisions will follow

I cant wait to see what the Suns have to pay to get rid of Kief.

Just remember this Dragic, Morris, Thomas, Lakers lottery pick, Plumlee, Ennis for Brandon Knight and two late 1sts from the Heat.

LMFAO probably the worst 1 year stretch of any GM for a long time...and this is coming from a Pistons fan who dealt with Joe DumbAss
    Hey now, they still have a long ways to go to catch up to David Kahn.

Best training staff, and weather environment for athletes bodies though.