Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Shaq vs Wilt - Which Center Was Better? Based On This Criteria:

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    I registered today. Just like I thought you failed to post a pic of yourself. typical internet tough guy. Proabably is a string bean teen or a fat guy in real life. But don't worry if you want to prove me wrong I'm still waiting for that pic. Everyone knows that won't happen though LOL.
    A handful of people even know my full name on this forum and how I look and what team I play for, my intention was to make sure that everyone understands how much of an attention whore you are, Raz. You look like completely random, Raz, nothing wrong with your looks and even if you would look odd it's not something anyone can control and it's not something that should be judged.

And sure, you just registrated today and sure that you're not Raz...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    A handful of people even know my full name on this forum and how I look and what team I play for, my intention was to make sure that everyone understands how much of an attention whore you are, Raz. You look like completely random, Raz, nothing wrong with your looks and even if you would look odd it's not something anyone can control and it's not something that should be judged.

And sure, you just registrated today and sure that you're not Raz...
    Thats what I ****ing thought, no pic.

Next.

HOLY FUC[COLOR=Black]K[/COLOR] THIS IS A SHAQ SWEEP.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Thats what I ****ing thought, no pic.

Next.
    6 posts and already "nexting" people, Raz, this is so weak..

And if you're not Raz, post a pic of yourself and I'll do so too.

RAZ.

Raz is one funny individual.

Stop bickering like 2 old ladies

THIS IS MADNESS

Wilt was singing to dem heauxs

Banned

RAZ.
    Why would I post a pic of myself?

If your going to post peoples pictures and make fun of their appearence lets see what you look like. We all know your not going to post shit because your insecure about yourself though. Props to that other guy.

Banned

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

RAZ.
    Ah, I don't next people. I would usually say, Nuff Ced

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

No, I speak for myself and you're the one who should GTFO after your lame post where you told us that you're leaving like anyone actually would give a damn.. Come on, please, tell us again that you're "Ced" and please, post some more pics of yourself and DON'T forget to post your twitter-page... again..
    You are really coming across as very immature. I never posted my twitter within a thread, it was just mentioned under my username like a few other posters

Yeah, acting up on the net and licking butt makes you a great ISH-poster and the spamming part makes you legendary..
    Butt hurt

Haha, now you're getting really pathetic. English is my fourth language and my english is pretty good considering the fact that I don't live in an english speaking country and that I handle 3 other languages better than what I do with the english language. How many languages do you know...
    So English is your worst language, unless you speak Mandarin, your other 3 languages don't mean much. Get back to ESL class kid.

I know that you're a lonely guy, it gets obvious when you're here day in and out, you write 35 posts per day for god sake. And this ain't even the only forum you're a member of..
    Again, I post from work. Where do you post from?

Yeah, you seem like a popular guy, 27 followers after 289 posts and plenty of posts where you lick butt to get followers..
    My friends aren't on twitter - and I don't focus on building it, not a twitter fan. Check my last post date

Insecure? You're the guy who is the biggest attention whore @ ISH and you're in every thread where you tell people that you're CED and you put up pics of yourself and you spam about your twitter just so you can feel appreciated by random people who doesn't give a damn about you.

And yeah, how original of you to mention that I'm swedish. I am sure that I know basketball way better than you, I've played for the swedish youth national basketball team and last season I played in the swedish basketball league. And have you ever heard of LP?

What about you? Considering the way you look you can't be a good player and considering the way you post, or should I say, the way you spread your buttcheeks for posters you bandwagon you really can't know a damn about basketball...

And work some on your attitude while you're at it, your arrogant posts towards everyone on this board is just sad and pathetic.
    You sound very jealous and butthurt. Swedish youth basketball team? Big woot. Last season in the Swedish basketball league.... what were your stats - I assume you were a bench warmer.

This is my last reply to you, I was right to put you on ignore. Irrelevant poster.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    You are really coming across as very immature. I never posted my twitter within a thread, it was just mentioned under my username like a few other posters

You're really pathetic.
    You've posted your twitter page numerous of times, too bad that Jeff deleted the function where you can go back and watch people's post history.

And talking about people being immature, you average 35 posts per day and you do it in an arrogant manner and you're behaviour is beyond disgusting.

Butt hurt

Haha, you're the guy who's butthurt. Now you write nonsense about you putting me on ignore but you're the same clown who just some days ago called me a good poster a la the same time when you licked Jlauber's butt and tried to get my attention time after time..

So English is your worst language, unless you speak Mandarin, your other 3 languages don't mean much. Get back to ESL class kid.
    My english is still way better than the ISH average and unlike most of the posters on ISH I'm from a non-english speaking country. And you're just making a fool of yourself with the "ESL"-nonsense, I am 1 year away from a master degree in economics and I've had 6 months of exchange-studies abroad already with high grades so claiming that my english is bad based on random posts on a basketball forum only shows how butthurt you are...

And what happened with you english, ever heard of punctuation.

Again, I post from work. Where do you post from?
    Sure you do, you're online all the time so you with other words, you claim that you work all the time?

My friends aren't on twitter - and I don't focus on building it, not a twitter fan. Check my last post date
    You have no friends, ISH is not even the only forum where you're active and you're here all the time and you have the highest post per day average. Wasting time on the net is pretty normal for lonely people who seek random posters attention..

You sound very jealous and butthurt. Swedish youth basketball team? Big woot. Last season in the Swedish basketball league.... what were your stats - I assume you were a bench warmer.
    Yeah, I actually play basketball for real and I've played for Sweden's youth national team, by the looks of your pics I can tell you've never even been close to a basketball.

While I play basketball for a living you're online discussing basketball on a random forum, great punchline...

And by the way, what should I be jealous of? YOU? The guy with the highest post per day average on ISH who got no friends?

This is my last reply to you, I was right to put you on ignore. Irrelevant poster.
    Haha, "irrelevant poster"? You're the same guy who wrote that I was a good posters a couple of days ago, that was before you started to lick Jlauber's but.

Do you stalk all the irrelevant posters of ISH like you stalked me? Clown. And you're the last one who should talk about being irrelevant, you average 35 posts per day and still no one knows who you are and all that spamming about your old nick didn't make any difference either. Lonely guy..