Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Damn it..

Yes kobe when he puts his mind to it is better than lebron at passing the basketball. Kobe has actual passing skills in a disciplined basketball system where he is taught to move the ball around in ways that go according to direct plays. Kobe can perfectly set his big men up in the post with his smooth entry passes, swing it hockey assist style in response to defensive shifts, hit the cutter, find the open shooter, alley oop passing, and any type of skill/trick passing(not that Lebron isn't good at this too).

Lebron is freestyle drive and dish..

I'll take kobe if they both choose to become facilitators. Pretty easy decision..
    Kobe's a great passer, but I don't even see him as being as good as Jordan/Drexler/Wade, much less Lebron.

Apologies if that was sarcasm.

Banned

Default Re: Now that Kobe has decided to be a facilitator, is he better at it than Lebron James?

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Let me put some shit in context.

Kobe goes into 'pass mode' in which he specifically goes out of his way to pass.
    Bron just plays 'naturally', which means he just plays. No intention on having 13 assist, he just gets them without really trying hard. If he decided to get into 'pass mode' then he'd average 12 in a season. But his game is to do bit of everything naturally, not forced.
    Exactly what I was going to say. +1

Honestly, OP, you should be ashamed yourself.

CavaliersFTW... i understand a fans disdain towards a certain players departure from your favorite team, but letting that restrain your logical recognition for that players game aswell is just ignorant...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Let me put some shit in context.

Kobe goes into 'pass mode' in which he specifically goes out of his way to pass.
    Bron just plays 'naturally', which means he just plays. No intention on having 13 assist, he just gets them without really trying hard. If he decided to get into 'pass mode' then he'd average 12 in a season. But his game is to do bit of everything naturally, not forced.
    LMAO at this.. I think youre describing Lebron here. The guy who constantly thinks of his FG% or the one who would facilitate once his assists numbers are not yet on the average. Jordan or kobe never cared about stats thats why they won a combined 11 rings while oscar/lebron has only 2. LOL Once jordan played off the ball, he started winning. This is a team game and players like lebron are cancerous to a team just like the score first pgs like AI/Rose/Arenas/oscar. Thats why despite the stats, lebron never produced off rtgs as good as jordan/magic while durant in his 6th yr already reached prime jordan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    LMAO at this.. I think youre describing Lebron here. The guy who constantly thinks of his FG% or the one who would facilitate once his assists numbers are not yet on the average. Jordan or kobe never cared about stats thats why they won a combined 11 rings while oscar/lebron has only 2. LOL Once jordan played off the ball, he started winning. This is a team game and players like lebron are cancerous to a team just like the score first pgs like AI/Rose/Arenas/oscar. Thats why despite the stats, lebron never produced off rtgs as good as jordan/magic while durant in his 6th yr already reached prime jordan.

I can't tell if knicks fans are butt hurt or legitimately retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    When he does it while averaging 25ppg+ and shooting over 50% through a full season then we can talk.
    /thread.

Banned

We don't know if Lebron can play the Kobe System.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    We don't know if Lebron can play the Kobe System.
    I don't think he wants to. He likes winning games.

Learning to shoot layups staywhite's Avatar

I like this Kobe a lot better! Get the team going and then score when you need to.

Don't compare LBJ and Kobe in passing

Lebron is the better passer

Very good NBA starter

Kobe looked like he was forcing it tonight. Like if he's not scoring, he has to be the one to dish the assist. Seems contrived, which is not at all surprising. Next thing you know Kobe is going to be stealing Howard's role

I rule the local playground

Thread ended tonite....and shouldn't have been made in first place
    Kobe can't play lebron's game better than lebron....

This dude is trolling u guys for hits on threads
    Last edited by alleykat; 01-31-2013 at 03:58 AM.

LeBron James makes the right play, which results in assists.

Kobe tries to get assists.

Big difference.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    LeBron James makes the right play, which results in assists.

Kobe tries to get assists.

Big difference.
    /thread

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

6 turnovers.
    /thread.