Default My hardcore Warriors fans brothers: How do you feel about those Lakers fans?

First off my condolences on the loss. I was really pulling for you guys.

Just wondering, how do you feel about those Lakers fans who piggybacked you, called you guys fam, and took credit for the Warriors regular season, then abandoned you good fans and the Warriors after they lose to the Cavs and completely dissappear in any pile on Curry and left you to fend for yourselves?

Default Re: My hardcore Warriors fans brothers: How do you feel about those Lakers fans?

It's not fair to call out "Lakers fans". Those people who jumped on the Curry bandwagon were basically the worst of Kobe stan bunch.

I was definitely pulling for the Warriors too, but they deserved to lose with the way they were playing.

Default Re: My hardcore Warriors fans brothers: How do you feel about those Lakers fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Asiantastic
    It's not fair to call out "Lakers fans". Those people who jumped on the Curry bandwagon were basically the worst of Kobe stan bunch.

I was definitely pulling for the Warriors too, but they deserved to lose with the way they were playing.
    If you did not participate in that then you got nothing to be offended about. But you got to admit that there were a bunch of Lakers fans who piggybacked the Warriors then completed abandoned them after they lost

But I appreciate the input however, the question is for the Warriors fans. I'd like to hear their thoughts on the subject

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    If you did not participate in that then you got nothing to be offended about. But you got to admit that there were a bunch of Lakers fans who piggybacked the Warriors then completed abandoned them after they lost

But I appreciate the input however, the question is for the Warriors fans. I'd like to hear their thoughts on the subject
    Lakers fans nuff said.

Are there any real Warriors fans?

The Warriors are just Philadelphia's West Coast affiliate right?

Shit.... half their championships are actually ours.

First off my condolences on the loss. I was really pulling for you guys.

Just wondering, how do you feel about those Lakers fans who piggybacked you, called you guys fam, and took credit for the Warriors regular season, then abandoned you good fans and the Warriors after they lose to the Cavs and completely dissappear in any pile on Curry and left you to fend for yourselves?

Stop talking shit dude, it was the playoffs and our team didn't make it. Wtf did you do during the playoffs, just watch as a neutral fan and not root for anyone? Sipped on your Hi-C with a neutral, nonchalant look in your face? Wtf do you mean "took credit", nobody gets to take credit for shit except for the actual ****ing organizations, we are just a bunch of observers of the game, ain't nobody paying me shit to take credit for something....the hell does that even mean?

For ****s sake, stop being mad at the fact that we can enjoy basketball even when our team sucks. Most of the Warriors support from the Lakers side comes from our dislike of Lebron (because Lebron stans continue to disrespect Kobe and say ridiculous shit like he isn't top 10, lol), we didn't wanna see Lebron win so of course we root for the team that is most likely to be in the finals against him. I can't think of a person (other than purely casual fans) who was a Lakers fan, yet this season said the Warriors are "my team". Not in real life or here, not even Jabbar or Nick (both who SUPPORTED the Warriors, but are Lakers fans).

You take this shit waay too seriously, people can root for whoever the hell they want, what difference does it make to you? Why don't you see real Cavs fans like RBA or Meticode complaining about this kind of stuff? Because it's a nonissue and irrelevant.

I'm a Lakers fan. My team didn't make it to the playoffs, so I was rooting for OKC up until they got eliminated. Finals comes around, I root for Warriors to beat the Cavs. I was more sad that the Cavs won than the fact that the Warriors lost, doesn't effect me. It would of been a whole different story if MY team lost who I am a fan of, but it just so happens we were the 2nd worst team in the league this year right behind your lowly Sixers.

Funny how you start this thread out though, "I was really pulling for you guys." pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44
    Lakers fans nuff said.

Are there any real Warriors fans?

The Warriors are just Philadelphia's West Coast affiliate right?

Shit.... half their championships are actually ours.
    Yeah, realistically they really are our fam. There are a couple of down Warriors fans. My homies Inferno and Warriorsfan come to mind. I'm forgetting a couple of other loyal ones. I just wanted to hear their thoughts on their supposed fam ditching them when they needed them most.

Yeah, realistically they really are our fam. There are a couple of down Warriors fans. My homies Inferno and Warriorsfan come to mind. I'm forgetting a couple of other loyal ones. I just wanted to hear their thoughts on their supposed fam ditching them when they needed them most.

Where's warriorsfan at so I can give him a nice, consoling hand rub? Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Stop talking shit dude, it was the playoffs and our team didn't make it. Wtf did you do during the playoffs, just watch as a neutral fan and not root for anyone? Sipped on your Hi-C with a neutral, nonchalant look in your face? Wtf do you mean "took credit", nobody gets to take credit for shit except for the actual ****ing organizations, we are just a bunch of observers of the game, ain't nobody paying me shit to take credit for something....the hell does that even mean?

For ****s sake, stop being mad at the fact that we can enjoy basketball even when our team sucks. Most of the Warriors support from the Lakers side comes from our dislike of Lebron (because Lebron stans continue to disrespect Kobe and say ridiculous shit like he isn't top 10, lol), we didn't wanna see Lebron win so of course we root for the team that is most likely to be in the finals against him. I can't think of a person (other than purely casual fans) who was a Lakers fan, yet this season said the Warriors are "my team". Not in real life or here, not even Jabbar or Nick (both who SUPPORTED the Warriors, but are Lakers fans).

You take this shit waay too seriously, people can root for whoever the hell they want, what difference does it make to you? Why don't you see real Cavs fans like RBA or Meticode complaining about this kind of stuff? Because it's a nonissue and irrelevant.

I'm a Lakers fan. My team didn't make it to the playoffs, so I was rooting for OKC up until they got eliminated. Finals comes around, I root for Warriors to beat the Cavs. I was more sad that the Cavs won than the fact that the Warriors lost, doesn't effect me. It would of been a whole different story if MY team lost who I am a fan of, but it just so happens we were the 2nd worst team in the league this year right behind your lowly Sixers.

Funny how you start this thread out though, "I was really pulling for you guys." pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

/rant
    pretty good rant but couldn't you there are Lebron stans out there who feel the same way. Kobe stans have been pretty disrespectful to him too(even you must admit someone like stalker was too much). It's pretty much just become a trolling war here and everyone deserves blame.

/rant
    Damn homie, you're really sticking up for these dudes. I'm not going to pull out the guns because we were always cool, and I'm assuming we'll still be cool after the fact. But, I'm sorry, I can't defend that behavior. It wasn't targeted to all Lakers fans. It was towards the ones who made it annoying to follow the Warriors and made it easier to cheer against them. Then completely disappeared after the fact. I like Nick Young too, so don't think this is some plot to take all Lakers fans down. And again, it wasn't targeted to all Lakers fans

But like I said to the other fellow, the question is geared towards Warriors fans. What Lakers fans think is irrelevant to what the question is geared towards. If they ain't bothered, then all the power to them.

For the record, I was pulling for the Warriors and do have sympathy for their fans. I wasn't rooting for the perfect season.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    pretty good rant but couldn't you there are Lebron stans out there who feel the same way. Kobe stans have been pretty disrespectful to him too(even you must admit someone like stalker was too much). It's pretty much just become a trolling war here and everyone deserves blame.

100%, it's one thing to argue who is better, Lebron or Kobe. It's another to try and belittle the opposing player, saying one isn't top 10 when they both most certainly are. I don't like Lebron one bit but give him every props he deserves, especially this finals in which he was epic.

Having that said, Kobe is above him on my all time list.

100%, it's one thing to argue who is better, Lebron or Kobe. It's another to try and belittle the opposing player, saying one isn't top 10 when they both most certainly are. I don't like Lebron one bit but give him every props he deserves, especially this finals in which he was epic.

well let me ask you this since I think having Kobe outside the top 10 isn't trolling(having him 12th kind of is). I won't include Lebron for obvious reasons. MJ, Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem. Do you think some of those guys have no case over Kobe?

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Sorry to break it to you but it isn't just "lebron stans" that don't have Kobe top ten, go check realgm list, espn... at this point its consensus that Kobe isn't top ten, and only a small minority (mainly kobe stans) argue otherwise

And you just lost all credibility having Kobe above Lebron at this point, troll confirmed.

They are so pathetic. They outnumbered the Real Warriors fans in this board.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

/rant
    Dang... the word 'meltdown' has been thrown around alot the last couple of weeks, but this has got to be amoungst the best of them