Default What does taunting means in today's NBA?

choose the correct answer

A) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-QTiByTKaI (A tech was called on Lebron)

B) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UVIOqpDSk (Nothing is called)

Love Live Life

Default Re: What does taunting means in today's NBA?

LeBron raped Terry with no lube on that play. He should've got a tech and a 1 game suspension. Terry is a little guy so they had to call something.

That draymond play was big on big and it was light work. Honestly don't know why he celebrating over a layup anyway.

Thinking about it now I think draymond should get more techs cause he celebrates too much over simple shit. Should be suspended or fined cause he gonna give someone a concussion they way he keep kicking hit feet out.

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

as you see, draymond gets treatment beyond any seen level in todays game

Drayfag's been getting away with taunting all playoffs.

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Small d!ck big d!ck. Big difference.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Drayfag's been getting away with taunting all playoffs.
    Playoffs?

No. This has been going on in every game all year. I'm not kidding when I say he could easily have surpassed 100 techs this season.

Jerry Sloan used to tell his Jazz players "they can't call all the fouls". Dray lives by that. Even when they do call him for one he makes it so painful for the official they won't repeatedly make the call.

Then when he crosses the line they whine about how losing him is akin to losing the game. Its like crying to the police officer that you are going to lose your job because he is arresting you for drunk driving and hitting the light pole. NO. YOU LOST YOUR JOB WHEN YOU DID WHAT YOU DID. Somehow Dray continues to be let off the hook.

He's does that every time he makes a play plus he talks shit to the refs all game long whether he gets called for a foul or one of his teammates

They league needs more characters like Green.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

No one's even on that shit anymore. We've accepted that when draymond jumps into people with his arms up it's just 'verticality' and when he kicks you it's a foul on your nuts. I'm all for hard playoff fouls, but this goon is just out there trying to hurt people when the lot of us just want to watch some basketball.

No one gives a shit about taunting at this point. The refs are trying so hard to contain any Thunder runs early in games while giving the Warriors freebees to set the tone for the game. Think about the storyline of a 73 win team coming back from a 3-1 deficit in a rematch with Lebron? And I'm a Bulls fan. I wanted the Warriors to win since I'm kind of a Lebron hater(he obviously has a much better chance on paper against OKC), but Draymond just makes this team so damn unlikable.