Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett: Wade and Lebron are both great scorers, but Kobe is on another lev

How many Playoff Triple Doubles does Lebron have ? Have many does Kobe and Wade have..Answer combined not as many as Lebron. Lebron has had some Monster Playoff Games already in his career. Now if lebron leaves Cavs and gets paired on a Team with Better Talent and still can't win a Championship within the next 2 years I will agree maybe he isn't a championship player. I will give him the Benefit the doubt after this postseason but time is ticking.

Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Kevin Garnett: Wade and Lebron are both great scorers, but Kobe is on another lev

lebron is great.. but he haven't proved that he could win with a great or a bad cast.. but his career is young and he will win one.. kobe is the best right now.. when jordan was putting up great numbers on a bad team and wasn't winning, nobody was labeling the best player..

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    How many Playoff Triple Doubles does Lebron have ? Have many does Kobe and Wade have..Answer combined not as many as Lebron. Lebron has had some Monster Playoff Games already in his career. Now if lebron leaves Cavs and gets paired on a Team with Better Talent and still can't win a Championship within the next 2 years I will agree maybe he isn't a championship player. I will give him the Benefit the doubt after this postseason but time is ticking.

0 Rings B!TCH

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

How many rings does Lebron have compared to Kobe and Wade? He trails each, 4 and 1.

And lets not say its the teammates that are lacking. They're good enough for Lebron to get more triple doubles,

but not good enough to actually win a title?

Hes not a championship player now.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Kevin Garnett: Wade and Lebron are both great scorers, but Kobe is on another level

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Same reason he got on all fours and barked like a dog at another grown man. Guy's not right in the head.
    So you're insinuating that KObe is not on another level?

Your Right Everyone Lebron Sucks..Wade won a Ship in an Off Year against A weak team with a Still pretty Dominant Shaq. Kobe Won 3 with an Even Better Shaq..Lebron Gets The Diesel without an Fuel left in the Tank..That is the Story of Lebron..Always have had Old and average teammates and Poor coaching.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

What does triple doubles have to do with being a great scorer?

Wade is a good scorer but a lot of it is via inside attacks and free throws.
    Same with LeBron. Neither of them have the same mid-range or long-range skill that Kobe has.

Kobe can score inside, outside and get to the FT. And as much of an MJ fan I am I still think Kobe's perimeter game is better than MJ's.

And we don't even have to compare championships or anything, just look at the overall body of work, scoring-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    What does triple doubles have to do with being a great scorer?

Same with LeBron. Neither of them have the same mid-range or long-range skill that Kobe has.

Kobe can score inside, outside and get to the FT. And as much of an MJ fan I am I still think Kobe's perimeter game is better than MJ's.

And we don't even have to compare championships or anything, just look at the overall body of work, scoring-wise.

That is Why I am not sure of WTF Garnet is talking about.. Lebron Controlls the Game in so many ways than just Scoring. Passing, Rebounds and Defense. Kobe is a Clutch Player and a Good Shooter but that is All he is better than Lebron at.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

That is Why I am not sure of WTF Garnet is talking about.. Lebron Controlls the Game in so many ways than just Scoring. Passing, Rebounds and Defense. Kobe is a Clutch Player and a Good Shooter but that is All he is better than Lebron at.
    And that's what KG is talking about, scoring points. He didn't say who's the better player.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Y'know what is amazing though? Wade didn't do so bad against Boston with the range ball. He shot 40% from the three point land afterall. He hardly shot the mid, but he hardly missed the mid either. He shot more from downtown, and making them. And he didn't go to the line a lot either. Wade used to rival Kobe on the mid in 2009, with both of them shooting around 42% from the mid.

Bron didn't have that good of a series, and he scored more inside than outside, but he was the better outside jumper than Kobe (slightly) and Wade this regular season. Going into the playoffs, he shot about 40% from the mid, which is good. But he couldn't do it against the Celts. He still averaged around 27 ppg or something.

I don't think Kobe is on another level in terms of scoring ability because Wade and LeBron could score the same, most of the time with better efficiently, but I do think that Kobe have more different ways to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Y'know what is amazing though? Wade didn't do so bad against Boston with the range ball. He shot 40% from the three point land afterall. He hardly shot the mid, but he hardly missed the mid either. He shot more from downtown, and making them. And he didn't go to the line a lot either. Wade used to rival Kobe on the mid in 2009, with both of them shooting around 42% from the mid.

Bron didn't have that good of a series, and he scored more inside than outside, but he was the better outside jumper than Kobe (slightly) and Wade this regular season. Going into the playoffs, he shot about 40% from the mid, which is good. But he couldn't do it against the Celts. He still averaged around 27 ppg or something.

I don't think Kobe is on another level in terms of scoring ability because Wade and LeBron could score the same, most of the time with better efficiently, but I do think that Kobe have more different ways to score.
    So where does Melo rank? He can score in multiple ways right? There is a difference between the most versatile and the best scorer.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    So where does Melo rank? He can score in multiple ways right? There is a difference between the most versatile and the best scorer.
    He is underrated. Even I forgot about him. Out of the 03 draft, he is probably the most versatile scorer.

Wade and LeBron are more efficient at scoring as of now, and they could get around the same points. Kobe isn't as efficient as Wade and LeBron either, but he can score in more ways than those two.

Local High School Star lukekarts's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett: Wade and Lebron are both great scorers, but Kobe is on another level

I can totally understand Garnett's comments.

Kobe is the best scorer of the 3. In the last decade there has not been anyone else who comes close to his effectiveness in scoring from anywhere, and translating those points into wins. I also don't think I've seen any player come close to making some of the shots Kobe has - particularly all those hand in face 3 point shots he has made this year.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Mentally_Pretty
    you should'nt have posted this.

now the LeRogaine and STDWade stans are going to come out with their panties swinging while putting their cape on to defend their lovers.

any second now.........
    LOL! Bron looks to me like an example of a human being who is devolving instead of evolving. By the time he's 40, he should be looking like a full-on Cro-Magnon man or Neanderthal.

Triple doubles do not = winning

So I have yet to see your point.