Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Fire Mike Brown!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    Does Steve blake give potato head bl0w job every hour... Every day???

Why is this mutha fcuka playing so many mins???

Goudelock had a shot... Got rid of it.... CDR could score .... Got rid of him.... Barnes was let go cause ebanks need mins... But wait fcuking jamison is playing the :??? Why the fcuk would u play jamison at 3??? Instead of ebanks??? & jf ebanks was not good to get mins... Why let go of barnes????

Fcuk u murha fcuka Mike B1tch A$$ brown
    Brown isnt the one who keeps the players or gets rid of them. All of that belongs to management. And besides, the lakers did the right thing by keeping Sacre. He played his heart out and got signed by the lakers.

Again everyone, be objective when you present, not subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfreak
    Everyone is talking about the offense when its the defense thats suffering. Princeton this, princeton that, nash should, Kobe should, blah blah....all a bunch of garbage.

If lakers play defense in the first few games, we're 3-0. They're putting enough points up on the board. The problem is in transition defense, halfcourt defense, all defense is being humiliated.

And I always disagree with Kobe, but in this case he is correct. Nobody cares more about winning than him. In the past he's had no problem throwing anyone under the bus if he wasnt happy. In this case, he's not throwing anyone under the bus but us because of this mass-hysteria. Seriously everyone, just let them work.

Shameless homering puts me to sleep

It kills me that some people don't understand the difference between points scored and an effective offense you can count on to run effectively.......the points we score is strictly based on talent not an effective offense.
    Last edited by DKLaker; 11-03-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Brown isnt the one who keeps the players or gets rid of them. All of that belongs to management. And besides, the lakers did the right thing by keeping Sacre. He played his heart out and got signed by the lakers.

Again everyone, be objective when you present, not subjective.
    WTF are you talking about???? Of course the head freaking coach gets rid of players......management has to sign off but it IS the coach's decision, especially when it comes to non stars. Please speak of what you know.

Xmas time countdown: On the 3rd days of NBA, Lakers give to me...ZERO and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by kobesabi
    Xmas time countdown: On the 3rd days of NBA, Lakers give to me...ZERO and 3.
    very creative kobesabi

Absolutely, please, just fire this clown already. Hell I'd pray the Lakers go 0-10 just so they can fire him and have a brighter future.

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Absolutely, please, just fire this clown already. Hell I'd pray the Lakers go 0-10 just so they can fire him and have a brighter future.

Local High School Star

Have your seen "backstage lakers", i just watched some episodes on youtube. MB's son suggests he should let the Lakers run, if they dont do what he tells them. His smiling response: "do you think Kobe would do what i say to him, if i let him run?"

Or have you seen Dwight's look when MB told him to go back in the game in the 4th quater of tonights game being up 20+ points.
    Last edited by L.A. Jazz; 11-05-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    WTF are you talking about???? Of course the head freaking coach gets rid of players......management has to sign off but it IS the coach's decision, especially when it comes to non stars. Please speak of what you know.
    Sure! I'll tell you what I know. Sacre outplayed all the preseason scrubs. So he got signed. Anything else?

Shameless homering puts me to sleep

It kills me that some people don't understand the difference between points scored and an effective offense you can count on to run effectively.......the points we score is strictly based on talent not an effective offense.
    So is Dwight Howard some sort of human magnet that attracts the ball to him in lob form?

What about that Pass from ron-ron to a cutting Kobe yesterday? Did that have absolutely nothing to do with princeton? Because to me, that was all princeton. And don't tell me ron-ron is a talented passer lol.

Sure! I'll tell you what I know. Sacre outplayed all the preseason scrubs. So he got signed. Anything else?
    That is fine.....just don't come out with the Coaches don't keep or release players.....that is just Naive....to put it in a very kind way.

So is Dwight Howard some sort of human magnet that attracts the ball to him in lob form?

What about that Pass from ron-ron to a cutting Kobe yesterday? Did that have absolutely nothing to do with princeton? Because to me, that was all princeton. And don't tell me ron-ron is a talented passer lol.
    Oh....are we so excited about 1 game? Should we use that 1 game to induct Mike Brown into the Hall Of Fame???

So....because we make a few good plays then the offense is great?
    I have rarely ever seen an offense in which a team doesn't score a couple good looking baskets during a game....so what?
    Can you count on it when you need it? That's what a great offense is all about.....reliable, dependable, fluid, functional and successful.

Bad offenses usually work best against very bad teams

NBA sixth man of the year

Everyone is talking about the offense when its the defense thats suffering. Princeton this, princeton that, nash should, Kobe should, blah blah....all a bunch of garbage.

If lakers play defense in the first few games, we're 3-0. They're putting enough points up on the board. The problem is in transition defense, halfcourt defense, all defense is being humiliated.

And I always disagree with Kobe, but in this case he is correct. Nobody cares more about winning than him. In the past he's had no problem throwing anyone under the bus if he wasnt happy. In this case, he's not throwing anyone under the bus but us because of this mass-hysteria. Seriously everyone, just let them work.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy

I hate how this is always relevant.

Oh....are we so excited about 1 game? Should we use that 1 game to induct Mike Brown into the Hall Of Fame???

So....because we make a few good plays then the offense is great?
    I have rarely ever seen an offense in which a team doesn't score a couple good looking baskets during a game....so what?
    Can you count on it when you need it? That's what a great offense is all about.....reliable, dependable, fluid, functional and successful.

Bad offenses usually work best against very bad teams

Ahem...........Lakerfreak where are you????
    We followed up the win by losing to 1-3 Utah........I rest my case!!!

Ahem...........Lakerfreak where are you????
    We followed up the win by losing to 1-3 Utah........I rest my case!!!
    hahaha i wasn't ditching out. I just didnt have my computer. Read what I said in the "Jim Buss Speaks" thread.