Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: LeGawd with the 16 points in the 4th quarter, closing Pacers out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Yes cause Granger had 56 points on 75% shooting in the last 7 Quarters before this game?

lol son you so mad.
    Granger is about as good as Lawson...LOL

Next...

This is my exact point. You, and your fellow stans, simply can't stay consistent at all. You always have to prop up what Kobe does and tear down somebody else.

You'd think Lawson was the 2nd coming...but he isn't. He's a 16ppg player that is good. Roughly as good as Granger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator

This explains Pauk's everyday life on here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator

Dominance from Lebron, the defense was spectacular, but shutting down Granger is a walk in the park after facing Carmelo.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Nah more like

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Quick. Somebody make a thread about Lebron's unreal defense tonight.

The only difference is that it would actually be true.

You Mad?
    the only one mad here is you!
    And I'm about to make you rage even more in acouple of hours when I make my next thread.

Next...

This is my exact point. You, and your fellow stans, simply can't stay consistent at all. You always have to prop up what Kobe does and tear down somebody else.

You'd think Lawson was the 2nd coming...but he isn't. He's a 16ppg player that is good. Roughly as good as Granger.
    Lawson had 56 points on [COLOR="Green"]75%[/COLOR] shooting in the last 7 Quarters before Kobe got on him.

You mad? 0 pts 0 for 5. LMAO talk about being shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Ending up with 32-15-5-2-1 and only 1 turnover and absolutely shutting down Granger who shot 1-10 for 7 points....

Shoutout to my man Wade to, he was very agressive, this is the Wade i want to see
    The Heat still ain't gonna win it all so who cares.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Lawson had 56 points on [COLOR="Green"]75%[/COLOR] shooting in the last 7 Quarters before Kobe got on him.

Granger came into the game averaging 21.4 a game in the playoffs...after scoring 19 a game in the regular season.

1-10 for 7 points..... :bowdown

Lawson? 16 points in the regular season and 19 points against the Lakers.

See? There you go again...acting like slowing Lawson down is so much harder than Granger. ROFL...

Just can't stay remotely consistent at all. If what Kobe did last night was "stifling"....then I don't know what words should be used to describe tonight for Lebron. "superhuman"..."all time great"...."other wordly"??????????
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 05-13-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Next...

Your post right before that was doing the exact opposite by downplaying Kobe's performance and propping up LeBron's against Granger.

When the mamba focuses, its really amazing how good of a man to man defender he is, still pulling away this kind of stuff at age 33

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    I only watched the 2nd half of the game but LeBron did not shoot particularly well. I've always been critical and have criticized his scoring ability but he did a great job in finding other ways to impact the game so props to him.
    Son you are an idiot if you have always criticized Lebron's scoring ability. Lebron does a lot of things so idiots tend to not notice his scoring but he has scored as many points as anybody in the last 3 years at mad efficiency.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    I only watched the 2nd half of the game but LeBron did not shoot particularly well. I've always been critical and have criticized his scoring ability but he did a great job in finding other ways to impact the game so props to him.
    Sorry but he score 16 points in quarter and scored 22 in a half after sluggish first half and most of those points came from tough jumpshots.

The ISH'ers Champion!