Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: ESPN Reporter Britt McHenry goes off on parking lot attendent

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    they also have a long track record of predatory towing.

i wouldn't give an old dishrag for their claims that the girl was overparked.
    I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of towing companies are like this. It's how they make easy money. Just part of the business and how it unfortunately operates.

Banned

Mrs mchenry i want to work you hard after one of your interviews,get you all sweaty,then scrape the sweat from your armpits into a glass.to the glass i will add a lock of your hair, i will then ask you to spit in it several times,as well as blow snot from your nostrils into it.i'll put my finger into your ears and pull out some of your earwax and add that in aswell.i'd give you (with your permission of course) hormone injections causing you to lactate,adding your milk to the concoction.i'll ask you to watch a really sad movie with me until you start to cry,adding your tears as well.i'd give you a little ipecac and wait around for you to puke,adding that in too.then ill tickle you until you pee,adding that in as well.i'll feed you something to give you diarrhea,and collect that,adding it to the mix.i would then trim your nails and add the clippings,and take a single (large or microscopic) shit particle from the inside of your ass and put it in.i'd take a pin and give you a little prick, and take some of your blood.finally i'd finger your puzzy until you *** hard and collect your girljuice.i'd blend it all up in a blender and drink it slowly,asking you to fart in my face, as well as slap me around a little bit,spit on me,sneeze and cough in my face

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    Mrs mchenry i want to work you hard after one of your games,get you all sweaty,then scrape the sweat from your armpits into a glass.to the glass i will add a lock of your hair, i will then ask you to spit in it several times,as well as blow snot from your nostrils into it.i'll put my finger into your ears and pull out some of your earwax and add that in aswell.i'd give you (with your permission of course) hormone injections causing you to lactate,adding your milk to the concoction.i'll ask you to watch a really sad movie with me until you start to cry,adding your tears as well.i'd give you a little ipecac and wait around for you to puke,adding that in too.then ill tickle you until you pee,adding that in as well.i'll feed you something to give you diarrhea,and collect that,adding it to the mix.i would then trim your nails and add the clippings,and take a single (large or microscopic) shit particle from the inside of your ass and put it in.i'd take a pin and give you a little prick, and take some of your blood.finally i'd finger your puzzy until you *** hard and collect your girljuice.i'd blend it all up in a blender and drink it slowly,asking you to fart in my face, as well as slap me around a little bit,spit on me,sneeze and cough in my face
    Unoriginal and it's been posted dozens of times on this forum.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of towing companies are like this. It's how they make easy money. Just part of the business and how it unfortunately operates.
    even if that's true, that still doesn't make this particular company's case any better.

and considering the amount of backlash they're already receiving, the worst of the predators such as this one could wind up losing their municipal contract or getting in to a class action over this. now was that worth it? i would imagine not.

another thing that i thought was very telling was the way the register person just stayed calm and droned on with what sounded like the same old responses. that sounds like a person who has dealt with a long line of especially pissed off people. you know... the ones who weren't actually parked illegally but got their cars towed anyway.

How the hell do you fight towing companies tho? Say they tow your car even though it was parked legally, do you have to give in to their fines?

   

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    How the hell do you fight towing companies tho? Say they tow your car even though it was parked legally, do you have to give in to their fines?
    that's the problem AFAIK.

#1 most ppl do not have the timestamp self-surveillance system set up to detect and prove in court when they parked and when they got towed.

#2 most ppl are also kind of freaked out when their cars get seized and naturally just want their cars back first and foremost.

shes too sexy to get fired

What's her side of the story anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9d1_1429192014

Social Media giveth and social media taketh away.

She went low, but there's no denying she owned that parking lot chick

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/source-es...200100450.html

However, according to a source, the Advanced Towing employee was "rude, dismissive and taunting," and the tape released is "highly edited" to show only McHenry in an unflattering light. For example, her dig to "lose some weight, baby girl" was allegedly a response to the employee telling her to "fix your roots."

Still, the source says McHenry suggested that she go back to Arlington and offer an apology directly to the employee, Gina Michelle, on April 7, but was advised not to by ESPN, as it be better to not engage. The source also claims Advance Towing has been "shopping the tape around," and even approached ESPN before the video went viral.
    seems like the real assholes in this story are the tow company
    Last edited by Nanners; 04-18-2015 at 01:59 PM.

shhhhhhh

nice read thanks... not a surprise from the couple dealings i've had with tow companies

the tow company refuses to release the un-edited tape

NBA All-star

I wouldnt have a beer with her.

spoiled lil brat.. piece of shit, really.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Hold your horses, fellow ISHers.

According to Yelp Reviews, the fat lady behind the glass is a shady, scammer type person who often makes rude comments and charges people multiple times without their knowledge. Also, the whole towing business is shady and predatory.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/advanced-towing-arlington

Now, that doesn't give her a right to make fun of people's weight and education.

But there is more to this. It also doesn't help that the video was edited.
    I can empathize with this. I lost it on a tow lot before. They really are predatory scammers. Oh,we had your car for two days, after the initial 60 dollar towing fee. That'll be 400 dollars to get it off our half empty lot....

Horseshit