Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Americans are 'most attractive' people in the world, poll finds

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    "Her father is of Polish and Irish descent. Ratajkowski's maternal grandfather was a Polish Jewish immigrant and her maternal grandmother was of Irish and German origin."

that american ancestry
    Every American who isn't a Native American has ancestors and parents from other places dawg. That's how America works. Every single person in the country has family members who originate from somewhere else. WE DA BESS

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Every American who isn't a Native American has ancestors and parents from other places dawg. That's how America works. Every single person in the country has family members who originate from somewhere else. WE DA BESS
    that's why this thread is kinda pointless, I guess we could argue the biggest difference here is culture and behaviour?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

It appears the creators of this survey have never been to the American South, much less OKC.
    Moooooooo, Moooooooo, Mooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    This.

Also, how is England in the top 10? 80% of the country looks deformed.
    And this.

Decent playground baller Wiltside's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    that's why this thread is kinda pointless, I guess we could argue the biggest difference here is culture and behaviour?
    The difference here is Americans are more mixed, Germans mixed with Irish, Italian mixed with Dutch, Scandanavian mixed with French, etc etc. Other countries like Serbia and Sweden have the same genes interbreeding over and over with eachother.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Mixed race people in general, and particularly girls are the best looking.

You need to blend the best of everything to get the ultimate. All the best looking girls I've dated have been mixed race.

ngga u bi?

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    Balkan punani overrated

hairy, sloppy, obnoxious
    hairy? i dont know where you've been bro and i dont wanna know

the only downside over here is like someone said they are far less likely to suck your c0ck

Breaking kayfabe here, but in real life, I don't think American babes are that great. Many are hot but their entitled spoiled ditzy vapid personalities they are all growing up to have these days SUCKS.

Being pro-America is part of my ISH gimmick though, so gotta stay true to it

I think baltic babes are some of the hottest and underrated. Slavic mixed with ethnic baltic mixed with scandanavian, and many of them still have old world values and aren't entitled ditzy spoiled drama whores.

Decent playground baller

US has more women considered above average but not the hottest women, that belongs to many different Eastern European countries.

Downside is in those same countries the average person is much worse looking than average.

Also, the US offers a wider variety of looks than most other countries, so that bonus points too.

Banned

Not biased at all. Not even one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    Not even remotely true. The hottest women in Eastern Europe are just as hot as the average women in the US, Britain, Latin America etc. Hotness is Hotness. You cant go higher than a 10. and every place on Earth has 10s. The difference is that Eastern Europe has much more 10s, and 9s, and 8s, and 7s etc than the US. The US is like 70% overweight. That means their average girl is going to be fat. Fat means un-attractive everywhere in the world usually. I do agree that the US (And Latin America, Australia, France, England, Canada etc) offers a better variety of hot women. That cant be disputed thanks to multiculturalism.

PS. Does Canada also have an obesity epidemic?
    In my next life, I want to be a Czech dude

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Breaking kayfabe here, but in real life, I don't think American babes are that great. Many are hot but their entitled spoiled ditzy vapid personalities they are all growing up to have these days SUCKS.

Being pro-America is part of my ISH gimmick though, so gotta stay true to it

I think baltic babes are some of the hottest and underrated. Slavic mixed with ethnic baltic mixed with scandanavian, and many of them still have old world values and aren't entitled ditzy spoiled drama whores.
    I was wondering when you were going to stop trolling and admit this. A well traveled person like yourself would know this.

American women are more attractive than british women but still very attractive for the bolded reason.

NBA Superstar

thank hollywood, and us being the greatest country in the world. American culture is the media hub of the world. its actually a great example of culture influence being as powerful as having dozens of nuclear war subs. English is the universal language, most people around the world can speak a little bit of english but zero of most other languages. Our music, TV, and movies are broadcast, translated, and watched/heard throughout the world. No other country has that culture influence which makes most foreigners want to live in America and be like us.

so even tho we have some of the ugliest, fattest people on earth, outside of maybe the UK, our hottest movie stars give us the image of being the most attractive. if you go anywhere in the States in day time, theres a ton of ugly people. only time you'll see mostly decent looking people is going out at night to clubs and bars IMO. there are a lot of countries who have much better looking people but they aren't marketed like we are to the masses.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Nah. That's Hollywood appeal

Brasil is no joke