Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Who will get paid more in their next contract? Jeremy Lin or Patrick Beverley?

Bets now.

I think we know the answer.

Default Re: Who will get paid more in their next contract? Jeremy Lin or Patrick Beverley?

Lin's got his money...doubt he'll complain over vet min contracts going forward.

Default Re: Who will get paid more in their next contract? Jeremy Lin or Patrick Beverley?

Pretty sure Bev is gonna get paid. I keep hearing the Knicks will try to sign him because of his toughness. Apparently injuring people and blaming it on hustle is a lost art in the current NBA

Patrick Beverley

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I would offer Lin a contract paid in white rice and seaweed

Serious playground baller

jeremy lin

china gonna break the bank

Lin is paid millions and famous worldwide for bein a mediocre, asian bball player from harvard
    he hit the lotto big time, set for life

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Whatever offer comes through for Lin this summer.. Couldn't Lin just get more by going to play in China? Like double or triple that amount considering commercial deals?

should be lin. Beverly isn't nearly as impactful, I don't care what anyone says.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Whatever offer comes through for Lin this summer.. Couldn't Lin just get more by going to play in China? Like double or triple that amount considering commercial deals?

Lin is an American of Taiwanese descent. I'm sure hes popular in China because he reps all Asians while in the NBA. But playing in mainland China with a league full of mainlanders, I dont know how much people would really care about him tbh.

Only reason why Lin is currently being paid more than $10 million this year is because of that Linsanity run he had with the Knicks. People thought this guy was one day going to become a legit star PG. Now all we can do is chuckle. In the 2012 offseason, Morey gave this guy 3 years and 25 million. No way he's going to be making that much again in that time span considering how average he's been this year with the Lakers. He's extremely inconsistent, and has problems turning the ball over. I could see him getting maybe around 5-6 mill a season in the future.

As for Beverley, I can see a team giving him around 6-8 million a year next season. Though he may not have PG skills (his passing skills are weak) he still brings tenacious defense, has great heart, hustles on every play, and can splash a few threes every game. Not to mention, his floater has looked pretty nice this season. Solid player. He's the type of guy that can still make an impact when his shot isn't falling.

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Cheese
    jeremy lin

china gonna break the bank
    This. I can see him backing up Marbury next season.

Serious playground baller L.A.Showtime's Avatar

Bev deserves more, but hard to say because Lin is a bigger cash cow for an organization. Though, I feel that has fallen off a bit in recent years.