Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Game of Thrones S5 Episode 1-4 Leaked (Spoilers Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    Yea that part didn't make much sense. I still don't understand why they never brought up the beef between tyrion and jamie in the show, it makes everything make more sense.

And clearly they are going away from the books a lot with Sansa. The end of ep 4 was just sad. RIP Baristan the Bold.
    Any confirmation he's dead? The Sons of the Harpy went for the killing blow, but Greyworm intervened before that could happen. I doubt he's dead.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Any confirmation he's dead? The Sons of the Harpy went for the killing blow, but Greyworm intervened before that could happen. I doubt he's dead.
    True, but the way him and grey worm laid there wasn't good. Hope he's alive.

NBA lottery pick

Barristan is definitely dead. Grey Worm would be lucky to still be alive when they find him.

Shit, I can't even remember if Barristan is still alive in the books

But Bronn though... dude is a straight killer.

Banned

4 episodes in and we literally had 5 mins of screen time for House Martell

Anyone else thinks they overhyped the shit out of the new characters from Dorne?

Banned

Barristan is 100% not dead. He plays a big part later on and will be hand of the king(well Queen) for a period of time. He's an irreplaceable character for an event that has yet to come. And for that matter, the Hound isn't dead either. When someone dies on this show, they leave no doubt. It's either throats being slashed, bodies split in half, or heads being cut off.
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 04-13-2015 at 03:17 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Barristan is 100% not dead. He plays a big part later on and will be hand of the king(well Queen) for a period of time. He's an irreplaceable character for an event that has yet to come. And for that matter, the Hound isn't dead either. When someone dies on this show, they leave no doubt. It's either throats being slashed, bodies split in half, or heads being cut off.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Too soon for old man to die before releasing a few more tidbits about that fool Rhaegar.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    4 episodes in and we literally had 5 mins of screen time for House Martell

Anyone else thinks they overhyped the shit out of the new characters from Dorne?
    Not a fan of the casting of the Sand Snakes so far. They seem lame as fvck compared to how they were described in the books. Never should have left out Arianne and Darkstar.

Episode 4 to? Nice, I'll watch it tonight. I thought it was just 1-3 so far leaked.

WHY isn't there discussion of the first episode in the usual GoT thread? Are people afraid of all the spoiler people coming in there? wouldn't surprise me, I could see dubeta and his team of alts giving away what happens in episodes 2-4

Dammit, not that much happened in the 1st episode anyway. But still miss reading everyone's opinions and intake on it

And for the record, I only watched the 1st episode and didn't read this thread. Will only read a reply to me. I guess I shouldn't even do that in this thread since it says SPOILERS THREAD. OK I guess I will not read this, my brain has convinced me. BYE GUYS!!!! lol
    Last edited by imdaman99; 04-13-2015 at 10:29 AM.

National High School Star

I predict Sansa to bring down the Bolton's, but not in a way most people would expect.

I believe Reek will kidnap Sansa and they will run into Stannis' marching army. Sansa will help Stannis and his men sneak into Winterfell.

No tittys from Maergery, weak season so far.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Considering the "spoilers" warning ill just say......

He isnt dead. They wouldnt have had Grey Worm stop him from having his throat cut if they wanted him dead. Hes just hurt. He gets hurt in the books too just in a different setup....equally badass....but different.

Once something happens I wont spoil even in here(It should be the best scene of the season) he is too important to that whole story to just be dead now.

Though I guess we cant say for sure. They already shitted on 20 years of background planning and removed one of the 4 contenders for the throne at the end from the show entirely. For all we know the next episode could begin with Selmy being burned at his funeral and they have Dario take his role.

They wont do with him what the books did...he cant just...be unseen for the climatic moments of the battle I wont go into....

Now that I think about it...Dario would be the one to step into Selmys role if it comes to that. It almost makes sense. They are making him much more of a hero than the murderous asshole from the books.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    No tittys from Maergery, weak season so far.

But the gay quotient was off the charts with Loras and his lover. Plus Dario and Dany are supposed to be having wild sex every night but their scene has her wrapped up in sheets and him fully nude. Weak indeed.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    So confirmed the hound isn't dead?!!!?! WHAT?!?!?!!? I LOVE YOU, MAN. HOLY SHIT.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    I predict Sansa to bring down the Bolton's, but not in a way most people would expect.

I believe Reek will kidnap Sansa and they will run into Stannis' marching army. Sansa will help Stannis and his men sneak into Winterfell.
    Sneak? They have enough men to take down Bolton's army in Winterfell.

I miss how things used to be in season 1.
    Everyone were still alive.