Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Derrick Rose hasn't ruled out coming back for playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    You are such a hater you don't even know what you are talking about. When did Rose ever say he was coming back this last time? Do you really think Rose thinks twice about what you haters think? And why in the world should he? He should do whatever he feels like doing because the haters are going to do the same. Only people who don't have heart bend to their haters.

how many alts do you have to get that green bar lol
    did you even see all my posts in this thread . Why would I be a rose hater, I would love to see him come back asap.
    No i dont think rose should and would give a fukk about what I think, I'm just stating my opinion, or is that not allowed anymore? Do you even know what "heart"means? You can see from my other posts that I hate players that hog the ball and chuck like kobe and russ, but these players are coming back wayy before the schedule, you gotta admit that some players just have more passion for the game. but yeah to each his own

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Yes, here we go again. And LOL @ "If the situation is right"

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy

how many alts do you have to get that green bar lol
    Really, how many posters post like me here? At first I was skeptical if you were a hater or not, but that's definitely a hater statement.
    did you even see all my posts in this thread . Why would I be a rose hater, I would love to see him come back asap.
    No i dont think rose should and would give a fukk about what I think, I'm just stating my opinion, or is that not allowed anymore?
    From your first post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    For now Rose should stfu and just come back and play to shut the hater's up.
    Care to clarify?
    Do you even know what "heart"means? You can see from my other posts that I hate players that hog the ball and chuck like kobe and russ, but these players are coming back wayy before the schedule, you gotta admit that some players just have more passion for the game. but yeah to each his own
    Healing and heart and passion are three different things. Heart is the guy who goes at Lebron (the best), the only guy in the game who has the heart to go there. Heart is when you say you will be the youngest guy in the game to win MVP and do it. Passion is coming back better every year, with a different skill, a different shot, an added dimension to the game. Healing is something totally different. It takes heart to do things your own way and not respond to side chatter. It takes heart to say this goes down when I say it goes down.

Back to Business

Rose will come back when HE is ready. Its that simple. U can question his heart all u want to but until u suit up,lace up ya sneaks and go out there and ball with some of the best athletes in the WORLD i think its best u stfu.

u people make it sound like playing in the nba can be accomplished by anybody. The dude is hurt. Can we at least let him recover before we question his character?

Its funny because if drose did come back last year and he tore his meniscus he prolly would still be out now. So i dont get it. People act like him coming back sooner would have meant he would avoid all injuries.lmao

Banned

The situation wasn't right last year? 1-0 in the second round against the defending champs.

Also if you healthy you play, you don't get to pick and choose moments to shine.