Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down how the FK** did these happen? FK** spolstra and FK** lerbron

i cant fk**ing belive these shit i was gone go to maimi finals games these year and now its all ruined , and i haved to cancel maimi champoinship party that i hvae organize , now i have all these motherfk**er hand made cusotm maimi heat doritos chips and alcohol . fk** devin stern and these fk**ing rigged league

yeah i bet nauruprude are laughing to hes room onw that indaina pacer i swear when i see you in iceland i well beat your fk**ing ass . why are the world so fk**ing unfair ? chris bosh have sick , dwade have many injure, DO YOU SEE HOW THE SEASON START ?? everone was saying that were new spurs team , AMAZING ball movements , like 99% of peoples on ish say that maimi heat win champoinship so what happen ? motherkfk**ing voodo lerbron make everone injure. i cant fking belive it lerbron are a fk**ing bitch and and dont forget that chris bos h have HISTORIC start to these season with AMAZING 8/9 to the jumpballtip.. how the FK** do these go to waste ?? what the hell happend men .. DAMIT ..

all you lerbron fans go to fk**ing hell spolstra are the worst couch in the world WHY ARE HE NOT FIRED ?? he fk**ing sucks and well not acouch a team with hes life

I WELL GUARANTEED that maimi heat well win champoinship next year
    yea tehse were tough year becuse of injure .. it wasnt that were bad tema .. were actually 1000x better team now that lerbron are gone and we WELL 3peat NO other team have as loyal fan as maimi heat , and NO other team have same connection to there star as maimi heat fan do , im gone masturebate to dwade wife tonight and what well you guys do ?? maybe you can look forward to another emotionel crying instagram picture from lerbron .. jesus christ meanwhile me and maimi heat fans are jerking dickes to dwade wife . its good to be maimi heat fan

Former Bulls Fan.

Default Re: how the FK** did these happen? FK** spolstra and FK** lerbron

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Who would have ever guessed a team LeBron left would become comically irrelevant?

Theoo, you were a Lebron fan before Miami, you became a Heat fan because of him.... You even have his jersey which allowed you to display epic 2014 draft prospect skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpA0EMjFVE

Come back home to Cleveland bro, **** Heat.... your greatness cant cheer for that crap, you will lose interest in basketballs....

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Theoo, you were a Lebron fan before Miami, you became a Heat fan because of him.... You even have his jersey which allowed you to display epic 2014 draft prospect skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpA0EMjFVE

Come back home to Cleveland bro, **** Heat.... your greatness cant cheer for that crap, you will lose interest in basketballs....
    bandwagon harder

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Who would have ever guessed a team LeBron left would become comically irrelevant?
    dont you ever fk**ing call maimi heat irravelent again . we both know your one the people as well that say maimi heat well win champoinship in beginning of season , everone were scared of mami heat ball handling and passing like spur , HOW it are irravelent when it was sick bosh , injure to peoples that make us not so good? yea well show how irravelent the are next year , jst fk**ing watch i have bookmark these post

i wasnt i have be maimi heat fan to my blood since 1989 , when i come to these forum i was big nig young fan until nick young told my im retarted on insidehoop and i dont watch him anymore , MAIM HEAT have always be to my blood , i well NEVER betray my teams and i well not go down to level of lerbron james .atlest lerbron fan are consistent the change teams whenever itare hard times just like there hero

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i cant fk**ing belive these shit i was gone go to maimi finals games these year and now its all ruined , and i haved to cancel maimi champoinship party that i hvae organize , now i have all these motherfk**er hand made cusotm maimi heat doritos chips and alcohol . fk** devin stern and these fk**ing rigged league

yeah i bet nauruprude are laughing to hes room onw that indaina pacer i swear when i see you in iceland i well beat your fk**ing ass . why are the world so fk**ing unfair ? chris bosh have sick , dwade have many injure, DO YOU SEE HOW THE SEASON START ?? everone was saying that were new spurs team , AMAZING ball movements , like 99% of peoples on ish say that maimi heat win champoinship so what happen ? motherkfk**ing voodo lerbron make everone injure. i cant fking belive it lerbron are a fk**ing bitch and and dont forget that chris bos h have HISTORIC start to these season with AMAZING 8/9 to the jumpballtip.. how the FK** do these go to waste ?? what the hell happend men .. DAMIT ..

all you lerbron fans go to fk**ing hell spolstra are the worst couch in the world WHY ARE HE NOT FIRED ?? he fk**ing sucks and well not acouch a team with hes life

yea tehse were tough year becuse of injure .. it wasnt that were bad tema .. were actually 1000x better team now that lerbron are gone and we WELL 3peat NO other team have as loyal fan as maimi heat , and NO other team have same connection to there star as maimi heat fan do , im gone masturebate to dwade wife tonight and what well you guys do ?? maybe you can look forward to another emotionel crying instagram picture from lerbron .. jesus christ meanwhile me and maimi heat fans are jerking dickes to dwade wife . its good to be maimi heat fan
    Maybe you're getting karma for not allowing other fans to mast**b*te to Dwade's wife? You never know about these things.
    Last edited by Dr.J4ever; 04-15-2015 at 09:39 AM.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

dont you ever fk**ing call maimi heat irravelent again . we both know your one the people as well that say maimi heat well win champoinship in beginning of season , everone were scared of mami heat ball handling and passing like spur , HOW it are irravelent when it was sick bosh , injure to peoples that make us not so good? yea well show how irravelent the are next year , jst fk**ing watch i have bookmark these post

i wasnt i have be maimi heat fan to my blood since 1989 , when i come to these forum i was big nig young fan until nick young told my im retarted on insidehoop and i dont watch him anymore , MAIM HEAT have always be to my blood , i well NEVER betray my teams and i well not go down to level of lerbron james .atlest lerbron fan are consistent the change teams whenever itare hard times just like there hero
    Nig young? Hahahaha

Decent playground baller

Should have kept Lebron.

Serious playground baller L.A.Showtime's Avatar

3/10

Suck it up, Bulls were comically bad after MJ 2nd retirement also. Nothing lasts forever.

schtick is old and moldy.

i well NEVER betray my teams and i well not go down to level of lerbron james .atlest lerbron fan are consistent the change teams whenever itare hard times just like there hero
    Theoo speaking nuttin but the troof

STOP FK/**ING BULLAYING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

fk** ALL U MOTHERFK**ER TO THESE THRED !!! YOU GIVE TO MY NEGATIVE REPSION EVERYDAY , MANY AT TIMES BECUSE YOU WANT KICK MY WHILE IM DOWN. YOU THINK IT ARE FUN ?? WE WERE AT TOP OF THE FK**ING WORLD FINALS 4 TIME IN A ROW.. OMG .. I HOPE YOUR MOTHERFK**ER HAPPY WITH YOURSELFS THAT YOU BULLAY MY .. IM CRYENG HERE.. IM ON MY FK**ING KNEES TO MAKE THESE POST.. DO I HAVE OT MAKE EMOTIONEL INSTAGRAM PICTURE FOR PEOPLES TO LIKE ME ?? HOW THE FK** COULD U DO THESE TO IHATE U I SWARE TO GOD I HATE ALL U .. YE SOME PEOPLES ARE SUPPORTING TO MY BUT NOW I HAVE 5 RED REPSIONS BARS .. I WELL HAVE 10 RED REPSION SOON .. I FK**ING HATE YOU JEFF YOU MOTHERFK**ER FK** ALL OF U . I WELL KILL YOU..I DONT GIVE A ****ERS IF YOU DONT LIKE MY !!!I DINT FK*/*ING CLAIM TO BE GOOD POSTING.. FK** U AND FK** YOUR MOTHER AND FK*** UR BROTHER MY GIRLFREIND LEAVE MY BECUSE I M ON INSIDEHOOP TO OFTEN AND THESE IS HOW YOU REPAY TO MY?? MY MOM WELL NOW SELL MY APARTMENT BECUSE I HAVE BUY DRUGS AND IM ALCOHEOLIC .. EVEN MY REAL FAMELY BETRAY TO MY .. I THOUGHT ISH WAS MY REAL FAMELY!!! I HAVE NO FAMELY .. NOT HERE ATLEAST I DONT WANT ANY OF U MOTHERFK**ER TO BY MY FAMELY I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY .. I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY !!! YOU WELL NOT SUPPORT FAMELY WHEN THERE TEAM DONT MAKE PLAYOFFS? I WELL NOT FK**ING SUPPORT TO U WHEN YOUR TEAM LOSE TO FINALS , FK* U AND FK** SPUR AND FK*** MAVERICKS AND DIRK

I HOPE SOMONE HACK THESE WEBSITE !! IF I WAS ADMINTIRATOR I WELL BAN ALL OF U!!!

STOP FK/**ING BULLAYING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

fk** ALL U MOTHERFK**ER TO THESE THRED !!! YOU GIVE TO MY NEGATIVE REPSION EVERYDAY , MANY AT TIMES BECUSE YOU WANT KICK MY WHILE IM DOWN. YOU THINK IT ARE FUN ?? WE WERE AT TOP OF THE FK**ING WORLD FINALS 4 TIME IN A ROW.. OMG .. I HOPE YOUR MOTHERFK**ER HAPPY WITH YOURSELFS THAT YOU BULLAY MY .. IM CRYENG HERE.. IM ON MY FK**ING KNEES TO MAKE THESE POST.. DO I HAVE OT MAKE EMOTIONEL INSTAGRAM PICTURE FOR PEOPLES TO LIKE ME ?? HOW THE FK** COULD U DO THESE TO IHATE U I SWARE TO GOD I HATE ALL U .. YE SOME PEOPLES ARE SUPPORTING TO MY BUT NOW I HAVE 5 RED REPSIONS BARS .. I WELL HAVE 10 RED REPSION SOON .. I FK**ING HATE YOU JEFF YOU MOTHERFK**ER FK** ALL OF U . I WELL KILL YOU..I DONT GIVE A ****ERS IF YOU DONT LIKE MY !!!I DINT FK*/*ING CLAIM TO BE GOOD POSTING.. FK** U AND FK** YOUR MOTHER AND FK*** UR BROTHER MY GIRLFREIND LEAVE MY BECUSE I M ON INSIDEHOOP TO OFTEN AND THESE IS HOW YOU REPAY TO MY?? MY MOM WELL NOW SELL MY APARTMENT BECUSE I HAVE BUY DRUGS AND IM ALCOHEOLIC .. EVEN MY REAL FAMELY BETRAY TO MY .. I THOUGHT ISH WAS MY REAL FAMELY!!! I HAVE NO FAMELY .. NOT HERE ATLEAST I DONT WANT ANY OF U MOTHERFK**ER TO BY MY FAMELY I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY .. I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY !!! YOU WELL NOT SUPPORT FAMELY WHEN THERE TEAM DONT MAKE PLAYOFFS? I WELL NOT FK**ING SUPPORT TO U WHEN YOUR TEAM LOSE TO FINALS , FK* U AND FK** SPUR AND FK*** MAVERICKS AND DIRK

I HOPE SOMONE HACK THESE WEBSITE !! IF I WAS ADMINTIRATOR I WELL BAN ALL OF U!!!
    Shieeeeet