Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kobe Bryant Believes LA Won't Be Clippers' City Until He's 'Dead and Gone'

Gary Payton is such a Kobe stan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQjR5jfXb2E

Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant Believes LA Won't Be Clippers' City Until He's 'Dead and Gone'

Coachbe??????

Default Re: Kobe Bryant Believes LA Won't Be Clippers' City Until He's 'Dead and Gone'

He also thought they would cone back from 0-3 against Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    Whats wrong with thinking you can win?

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    Whats wrong with thinking you can win?
    nothing but he was wrong

MamaThereGoesThatMan EveryManALion's Avatar

I am not even a Laker fan but you gotta love Kobe's mentality, he just will not will not quit, even when it means making delusional remarks. But again, in terms of basketball, Clippers are clearly the better team right now, but even when the Lakers have a bad record and bad team, you think Los Angeles basketball wise, you think Lakers. Not Clips.

Gawdbe
    Last edited by EveryManALion; 12-05-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    nothing but he was wrong
    True

Banned

Let Kobe come back, with this supporting cast he will revamp the rivalry between the clips and the lakers, remember the lakers have already beaten the clips out of the builing this season. XavierMVP

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

EloquentBe.

TalkingMadShitBe

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    An athlete thinking he will win, how dare he?!

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    An athlete thinking he will win, how dare he?!
    Not a problem thinking that he could win. But just stating that he's made remarks like this in the past and he was wrong about it. He may think Lakers are gonna stay better but doesn't make it true. In fact, its clearly not true.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

ArrogantBe

Decent playground baller redboy's Avatar

it depends by what he means as a "Clippers' City." the Clippers can be the better team, but the Lakers will always be the talk of the town. laker culture is engraved so deep within the city of los angeles and it's impossible for the clippers to take over after a year or two. it's always going to be "the los angeles lakers" that are the main team and "the los angeles clippers" that are kind of just there. that being said, the clippers as of now have a better team and a brighter future than the lakers. but in the end, when it comes to things like advertisement and relevance, then yeah i would agree that la is a lakers town.

Banned

so in the last 2 years who were bosses?

lmao the rapist forgot he wanted a trade in 08 to the clippers?? typical shitbe