Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Twitter Reaction to Paul George. Its good to see a brotherhood in NBA

Quote Originally Posted by MavsPoke
    Great post OP. Thanks for posting that.
    Yea no problem man.

It's great seeing so MANY players supporting another player when they're down. It's a great lesson in life that we should always appreciate our fam, and friends, and etc

Default Re: Twitter Reaction to Paul George. Its good to see a brotherhood in NBA

I love seeing everyone support George.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I actually had tears on my eyes. I am not a PGs fan but feel bad all afternoon.
    He sacrificed for his country did he?

Banned

My heart sunk after seeing the replay, can't really stomach that kinda stuff.

Sorry for being a jerk, but praying isn't gonna do shit. I love that a few players and teams like the Heat stick to sending their thoughts and wishing him a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    Sorry for being a jerk, but praying isn't gonna do shit. I love that a few players and teams like the Heat stick to sending their thoughts and wishing him a speedy recovery.
    what the **** is sending thoughts gonna do? that's more effective than praying how? they both do nothing, you just come off as an overzealous atheist asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    what the **** is sending thoughts gonna do? that's more effective than praying how? they both do nothing, you just come off as an overzealous atheist asshole
    It lets him know that they are thinking of him and that they wish him all the best. Praying on the other hand...

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

It lets him know that they are thinking of him and that they wish him all the best. Praying on the other hand...
    Achieves the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Achieves the same thing?
    Supporting someone is kind of a human interaction thingie, don't know if you guys do that to others.

Praying for someone is living in the stone age.

Banned

Hoping, wishing, praying are the same fcking meaning with some slight variations depending on context.

Jesus fcking Christ, people these days...

Supporting someone is kind of a human interaction thingie, don't know if you guys do that to others.

Praying for someone is living in the stone age.
    Why is it that everyone in the society is pro-choice and freedom of religion etc. etc. but as soon as someone says something remotely Christian he gets blasted?

at Roy Hibbert's tweet.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    WTF is this guy talking about? I didn't know he was such a Jesus Freak.

IDK why, but this post cracked me up

I rule the local playground

CTRL+F on first page 'pray' = 52 results.

Pray all they want it's not going to speed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzamanIRL
    CTRL+F on first page 'pray' = 52 results.

Pray all they want it's not going to speed it up.
    Whoa, don't come here with that shit, people will get really riled up and neg you.

Religion is a really touchy subject over in the US it seems.